1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 118, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 6, 2010.

Tags:
  1. herro

herro Member

Bill and Matt have it right

Landry and Brooks are the future of this team...

Ariza can't hack it at the 2, and it puts more pressure on Brooks. Brooks can have a career night, but since Ariza can't hack it we still lose.

2. Entropy

Entropy Member

Battier made several lazy passes today, his 3 point shot was non-existent. Movement offball, non-existent. **** you.

Ariza clanking up his patented missed 3pt shot as usual. Ignoring the pass to the inside man. Movement offball, non-existent. Defense worthless. **** you too.

3. NewBigThree09

NewBigThree09 Member

seconded, for those who cringed at Ron's dribbling, Trever's is even worse, at least Ron knew how to protect the ball and posted up very often.

4. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I finally found someone who shoots worse than Rafer. If you wanted me to look for one last year, I would have called you crazy.

Its hilarious.

5. Yak

Yak Member

Let the Ariza bashing commence.

Ignorants. :eek:

6. splendidfish

splendidfish Member

this one is more on Mr. Intangibles than on Trevor the Blacksmith Ariza.

7. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Better yet, give Ariza back to the Lakers and let Artest go to the Cavs. Budinger gets to start, perhaps Wafer comes back, and everybody is happy again.

8. rocketsmetalspd

I hope DM makes a move soon that will give the team some new life. I don't want this team to end up the damn Lottery. The team deserves to be in the playoffs!!

9. LardLad

LardLad Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwrdSJzZruk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KwrdSJzZruk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Well . . If you put a basketball rim around your neck . . . i think you will be safe

Rocket River
    :p :mad:

11. Entropy

Entropy Member

And here is where Eschenfelder and Chaney completely gloss over the blame for this loss that should be placed on Battriza.

12. monk92

monk92 Member

why would T-mac play any harder when we already said that he was going to be traded?

13. bigballerj

bigballerj Member

Mr. Intangibles or Ariza needs to come off the bench.

14. Someguy1229

Someguy1229 Member

This game is on Ariza for taking that stupid 3 when we were down 4 with 40 seconds left.

15. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

Nah, ariza sucks badly, no one doubts about that for a moment! but it is just not fair to say he deserves all the flame

Again, it is time to seriously consider trading shave

16. Entropy

Entropy Member

They should just be replaced.

17. rocketsmetalspd

Will Von be on team by Saturday? I hope he passes his physical if it is tomorrow and gets in a practice before Saturday's game.

18. AXG

AXG Member

This game falls directly on Adelman. Even a blind monkey knows that Battriza was just not working out there. Yet, he kept them out there so long when the bench was playing much better on both sides of the ball.

19. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

Exactly the coach costs us this game. Watching him play the starter huge minutes in the 3rd when they had nothing reminded me of the JVG era of stubborn ball.

Bench should have been in there Ricks stubstitutions leave much to be desired.

20. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

What sucks is we have the perfect two guard. If Ariza just knew when to drive and when not to, he would be perfect for this team. He doesn't seem to be working out thus far, but I am somewhat confident he will before the playoffs arrive.