1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 118, Rockets 110

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 6, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Shunter

Shunter Member

Ive waited long enough, someone let me on the Ariza bandwagon. He was awful yet again.

2. EbolaScola

EbolaScola Member

I thought Brooks & Landry would both have to go for 30 in order to be in the game. I was right, but it wasn't enough. We fought hard, though. No shame in this loss. Except Ariza's last 3 attempt, of course.

3. Entropy

Entropy Member

DM better be watching this game or at least READING this board. Either way, he should be able to figure out why we lost today.

4. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

More Budinger. Less Ariza.

5. vaioavan63

vaioavan63 Contributing Member

Waive that piece of **** Ariza.

6. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

A serious question:

Can the Houston Rockets and Lakers swap Ariza and Artest again? Lakers fans miss Ariza and prefer him over Artest, I'm sure Ariza would be happier there too. Ariza is simply a better fit in LA than Houston. As silly as Artest was, he is a way less frustrating player to watch than Ariza, and he seemed to get along with his teammates better than Ariza. Artest's 'bad rep' has been overblown, his only fault is displaying his erratic behavior to everyone which is harmless and more humorous than anything.

7. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

Aaron brook's career high as well.

At least they had a decent third quarter, have learned to avoid the third quarter slump. If only they could do that for the other quarters too!

Sit Ariza out or put him in a different rotation, coach...for the love of all that's holy!!

8. plates300

plates300 Member

waste of career nights for landry and brooks.

9. ThaShark316_28

lol @ blaming Ariza when the 3, 4 and 5 starting positions did nothing...this is a team loss....NO ONE PLAYED D.

10. rocketsmetalspd

Battier was also a no show on the offense end and he keeps trying to force passes to Landry that should not be made. I hope the rest before Saturday's game is good for the team. The Knicks and Bobcats are not going to be easy.

11. vpyingyang

vpyingyang Member

Reactive Tmac into the lineup. Take 33 minutes away from Ariza and give them to T-Mac.

12. James Gabriel

James Gabriel Member

L3

We got to win these games back and badly do something about Trevor Arafer.

13. BeCoMiNgThEbEsT

sigh we better win nxt game or else!!! bye bye ariza

14. ScolaRLZ

ScolaRLZ Member

It's been many games till now that battriza aren't doing anything productive for the team, so work a trade that sends Battier, Ariza and McGrady for 2 good wings and a back up big man.

15. lauradelenn

lauradelenn Member

Plus he always got that nifty Rockets logo carved in his head. ;)

16. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

I'm frankly confused. Career nights by Brooks and Landry and we still lose, and while the Trevor 3 was a definite WTF moment, it solely can't be responsible for this loss. Part of it was that the Suns are a very good offensive team, I simply can't figure out why we lost. This was a good game on our part.
    Oh well, we're done with this part of the schedule.

17. OpportunityCost

Can't put this all on Ariza. I place the blame on Rick. The starters create this huge deficit. The bench erases it and we have a 7 point lead at halftime. Rick puts the starters back in after halftime and the lead evaporates. :confused: :mad: :confused:

18. choujie

choujie Member

Again, our starting lineup is just not good enough to hang with good teams. Bench was superb.

Laugh at those people who think Yao is not important anymore. When Yao was on the court, our starting lineup had + per 48 minutes for many years.

This year, every starter will have a - on the court per 48 minutes after this game.

19. tmacyao111

tmacyao111 Member

i second this!

20. asmith8266

asmith8266 Member

Ariza slays me.