1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Suns 111, Rockets 105

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 17, 2009.

Tags:
  1. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

If we had the 2002 version of TSlack, I agree. But we have the 2009-2010 version....

2. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

offense is good, defense is terrible, giving up 111.

Too many fouls, that cost us, free throw 32-13, that's 19 more attempts for a very good ft team.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

alright northeastfan or John Lopez, your just as annoying. in you go to my ignore list.

4. Landlord Landry

go away.

5. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

he's still a better option in the 4th quarter than anyone we have.

6. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

I don't agree that we need more talent. You're going to be very disappointed if you are banking on TSlack.

7. renwickftw

renwickftw Member

Either way, we need someone who can create shots for either himself or for teammates, and Brooks just isn't up to par in that category. Or we can try not to blow a 15? point lead in the first place... :mad:

8. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Sorry, I don't disagree :)

9. amaru

amaru Member

Lol......nice save.

So.....said that T-mac could never be a "clutch player" like the players on the list you post. But T-mac was actually on the list! ROFL.

Dude....lets just be honest. The fact that you didn't read you link completely shot holes all through your argument. :rolleyes: :eek:

10. rockets2

rockets2 Member

He had 29 points against the suns last season in phoenix with one leg on staggaring 60% FG clip for the entier game in a easy ockets win. so be quiet

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Member

seriously, your basketball IQ just went down the drain.

you're saying we don't need more talent? we're playing hard and all, but we're not the most talented team in the league and you need talent to win in the playoffs.

i'm not banking on tmac. but i'm banking on morey getting us a guy LIKE tmac.

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Versions 2004-2005, 2006-2007, 2007-2008 have all been insanely bad ass. The other two seasons he was injured. The Rockets have always been a better team with T-mac. The fact that last year we got to the second round of the playoffs without T-mac does not make him a loser, but rather our 2008-2009 had very talented players and we got rid of that one glaring weakness, RAFER ALSTON.

I don't expect T-mac to be an insanely good scorer when he comes back, if anything he can do what he always wanted to do, play like Magic Johnson out there and create for his teammates. Brooks will be a much better player because of this, Ariza will be a much better player because of this, Scola and Hayes will also benefit because of this.

13. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

"we need a go-to guy!"

"we need to play team oriented basketball where anyone can be the hero any given game!"

so which one is it? after every win we extoll the virtues of a balanced attack. after every loss half the posts are about having a go-to guy.

so predictable

14. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Look at his trend. Then talk to me about clutch.

15. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

Do us all a favor and
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PaHcZUHI00&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6PaHcZUHI00&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

16. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

Typo ... corrected later ... sorry.

17. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

I'm officially speechless.

dude..Im done arguing with a moron like u...btw, 4 ur information...brooks didn't score a single point in the 4th quarter...

but whatever man...whatever helps u to sleep at night

18. rockets2

rockets2 Member

Having a healthy mcgrady out there= instant double teams and with he's sublime court vision and passing repatoire, means easy open looks for ariza and brooks in the clutch. that means no more ariza TO's when he makes those awkard drives.

19. houstonsnk

houstonsnk Member

The 4th was bad, real bad.
    But Joey was a part of it too. :mad:

20. northeastfan

northeastfan Member

And success in the second round too.