1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Spurs 124, Rockets 121 (OT)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 6, 2010.

1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

ronald mcdonald called. he wants his shoes back.

2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Maybe it really is a great idea to finally switch to our alternate jerseys...

3. VanityHalfBlack

What a game!!!! Too bad we didn't come out with the victory but it was close and never before have I ever felt more satisfying for this loss than any other loss this season, lol... I don't expect the Rockets to even make the Playoffs this year but at least we are almost there...

4. BugOnAHarley

BugOnAHarley Contributing Member

Rockets gave up 124 points. I would not call that an improvement with their defense.
    Still too many jump shots that lead to fast break points for the spurts, too many lazy passes that lead to turn overs.
    The injuries are not helping with the much needed regular rotation.
    I think we will have some wins coming up with the upcoming schedule, and they have not really been blown out yet. They just cannot keep teams from scoring.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. OremLK

OremLK Member

I think at this point it's worse than the 0-8 start to the Astros season... keeping in mind that they play 162 games in MLB, compared to 82 in the NBA.

7. Precision340

Precision340 Member

let's go Rockets!!!!!! 1st win tonight baby against the timberwolves... don't give up hope yet... still early in the season!!!!

8. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

We have the worst PnR D in the league, every team is getting wide open shots off the PnR. What can we get for AB, Shane, Jeffries, and 1st round pick?