1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 99, Lakers 87

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 10, 2009.

1. IBleedRed08

IBleedRed08 Member

LOL at AB's suit. :D

2. GMNot

GMNot Member

Great win!

... but Scola and Landry are going to have to find a way to get it into the basket more. We'd also like a better outcome for Artest.

Brooks and Battier won't be so sharp every game. Brooks look stymied in game 3 but that may have been because there is so much pressure to get the ball in to Yao. Now, that pressure doesn't exist and there's a little more room in the paint to operate. A smart, but free-wheeling Brooks (and Lowry to the degree he can) might just be able to keep LA off balance enough to create some well-deserved havoc. ;)

3. vslap

vslap Member

If I'm not mistaken Kobe Bryant is the one that made the Tony Parker comparison in the post game interview

4. Zfan

Zfan Member

Just finisthed watching Game 4 which shared from this board. I don't know how to tell my feeling with limited english. But I do know one word, amazing. Magic said this team is faster and most importantly free without Yao. That said they can run coach's motion offense more deadly. There is no reason Rockets can't beat L.A.

Battier the true leader. AB the future all-star. Scola the fighter. Artest the warrior. Hayes the defender. Lowry the all round PG. Proud of this team.

Keep on attacking. Keep on moving. And you will get your shot all the game. :)

5. hmittal

hmittal Member

Yea game 7 thats right John Starks got blocked in game 6..