1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 95, Lakers 80

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 14, 2009.

1. NBilities

NBilities Member

期待第七场干掉湖人
    进西部决赛

2. ITGC

ITGC New Member

Does anyone know if there will be a Game 7 Viewing party @ toyota center?

3. NBilities

NBilities Member

BEAT LA
    BEAT LA

does anybody want a CHINESE friend ?
    Welcome tp to BEIJING!
    lyl_bjtu@sina.com

4. spikejames

spikejames Member

What an amazing game!

What bugs me is that even though we all complain that the Rox don't get enough respect, part of me still believes we won't win game 7. Which is stupid because if we play the same D, and manage to not go into any kind of shooting slump, we could totally pull this off. You *know* that the Lakers are not looking forward to this game, and they're dreading the possibility of being humiliated. You *know* we've got their respect now.

It's all about the D. If we hold them under 85-ish points, we win...

5. soulsong999

soulsong999 Member

I told you all that the best is yet to come.

First time in eons I almost swelled up reading ESPN mobile update... (17:1...52:36... 95:80!)

Go Rockets!

6. lockmat

lockmat Member

no, what happened?

7. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

I'll post it on Youtube in a minute

8. cassidy

cassidy Member

BEAT LA !
    BEAT LA!!
    BEAT LA!!!

hey you guys really done a good job! i am proud of you!

9. viertelasiat

viertelasiat Member

Ummm.... I am definitely a Houston fan and I live in Los Angeles, CA.... I cannot stand watching any of these announcers because they are so biased. Almost everyone I know is a Laker fan and they all just believe that the Lakers are better but the Rockets are proving them all wrong. It is a bunch of s%$t. AB, Scola and Landry just murdered everyone on the Lakers squad and I am proud to be a Rocket fan here in Los Angeles.

10. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0rpILK1P9A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/I0rpILK1P9A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

11. levintblack

levintblack Member

Yeah I noticed that. I saw Sasha running around and knowing him I figured would do something to piss someone off. The game is over there is a couple seconds left and yet he is purposefully putting his hand on Battier trying push him incase the ball his thrown back his way. The ref saw it and intervened and probably told Sasha something to the equivalent of ... "The game's over you lost, now get the f-ing locker room."

12. Art7

Art7 Member

good win
    and ahahahha
    wafer played 4 min with 5 points
    damn
    ahahahaha
    lowry 1-6

mannn
    wafer is gone
    he will not sign with rockets

13. juanschwartz

juanschwartz Member

Remember how the question asked presumed the Rockets were out and it would be between Cleveland/LA?

Oh no, you just want to hate on the only guy who's made their first round exits go more than 4 games.

14. magic14

magic14 New Member

A great win! I believe we can win in next game!

15. desihooper

desihooper Member
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

These three came up HUGE last night. Our little team is growing up right before our eyes. I can't find the other poster they had last year with them holding astronaut helmets and all!!

If Landry can attack the rim like he did yesterday, it'll go a long way to exposing the Lakers as soft on the interior. It'd be similar to Horry dunking on Ewing the first play of Game 7 in the 1994 Finals. Totally set the tone for the whole game back then and I'm sure it could do the same for us this year!

#315 desihooper, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
  16. dadesokan

dadesokan Member

DOnt we have Home court again Nuggets?

I boldly predict that we will BEAT LA in GAME 7. AB will go nuts for 40 and Artest will hit at least 6 3s.

GO ROX

17. jmoney1914

jmoney1914 Member

Bottom-line, this is a business and if Rockets can win without Von's services, why drive up the cost of his contract. The less exposure the fewer offers from other teams. Aldeman knows Von is the real deal, remember the kid is only 23 turning 24, much upside potential; free agent in July.

Question: Who on the Lakers can stop his dribble penetration? Did you not see game four how he jab stepped Kobe and scorched him only to be sat down. Von will be okay rather a 'Rocket' (his preference) or with some other NBA team. Go Rockets win Game 7; guaranteed win if Morey allows Aldeman to unleash KILLA Wafer.
    GOMAB!!!

18. IBleedRed08

IBleedRed08 Member

Nice angle. :D
    Landry getaway!

19. hahachui

hahachui Member

I love this kid...
    please keep Von...

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Member

I didn't make it in to work today -- well done Rockets !