1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 95, Lakers 80

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 14, 2009.

1. Icehouse

Icehouse Member

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HYPE RIGHT NOW. JUST GOT BACK FROM A WINE TASTING WATCH PARTY. KOBE IS A BROAD!!!

WE GOING 7 BABY. I NEVER BELIEVED. THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE. THIS TEAM HAS SUCH HEART.

BEAT LA!! BEAT LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(yes all CAPS necessary)

2. DaNungaOne

DaNungaOne Member

I was there.....first time going to a ROX playoff game.....how did we sound on ESPN.....we were loud....section 406 was standing the whole 4 qtr...... :)

3. logicx

logicx Member

I think Richard Justice on his tweet may have said it best:

"If you can't admire these undermanned and undersized Rockets, you don't understand sports and competition."

It has been a great pleasure and a great honor to watch this undermanned, undersized Rockets team! This is teamwork at it's best, going against one of the leagues best teams undermanned and STILL COMPETING. These Rockets are amazing, and their heart is unmatched in the league.

Go ROCKETS! Let's take game 7!!!

4. zzwdds

zzwdds Member

agree,agree,agree.won the 4th quarter was a real win.RA and AB seem like more comfortable coaching and playing without Yao. this rockets team are getting big improvement at full speed right now. and hopefully the speed of this improvement is fast enough to win the 7th game!!! at least they will have a bright future in next season. go rockets!!!

5. johnstarks

johnstarks Member

Clutch City baby! I moved out to LA in March and the radio announcers were talking like it was a given the Lakers were gonna win tonight. Comeuppance is the word.

And all these people keep sleeping on Scola. They take a look at how he's not very athletic and write him off. What they don't get is that he's incredibly smart, tough, and has won a world championship.

6. Naija Texan

Naija Texan Member

Daryl Morey, the man who should be Executive of the Year two times over, probably needs an extension if he manages to pull off something this off season, either securing Artest and Wafer for decent money or managing to get us another gem in the rough off the street.

Great game for everybody, but Brooks, Scola and Landry were superb out there.

7. spence99

spence99 Member

The crowd was great! The announcers mentioned in the 1st quarter how the crowd needed to pace themselves.

8. michaelviii

michaelviii Member

This year or next year? :D
    However I am already satisfied with our Rockets, whatever the results of Game 7 may be. :cool:

9. bluehorse

bluehorse Member

Hey, lucky man. i hope i were there. let's wait for the next round :)

10. bootleg

bootleg New Member

The NBA should make a "Where Amazing Happens" commercial based on the Rockets team as a whole!!!

11. sando

sando Member

Let's do it baby!

12. Cav000

Cav000 Member

TEAM GAME WIN. GREAT WIN!!!

13. csnerd84

csnerd84 Member

The only team that may come close to it is Boston. What is amazing about us is that we have inexperienced guys like Aaron Brooks, Scola and Landry that are making big plays while Boston lost one of their star players but they still have two legit star experienced players in Paul Pierce and Ray Allen.

14. zzwdds

zzwdds Member

Kenny said "I'm not an expert"

15. droxford

droxford Member

I'm watching the post-game vids.... kobe... pao... phil...

.. ya know.. I don't think they comprehend that they now face elimination.

Remember that pic of the Mavs fans that had that look on their face like "now what do we do?" after they lost? somebody post that pic. I'd like to see that look on the Lakers' fans.

16. DieHard Rocket

New nickname: Luis Scolajuwon!

I can't sleep already thinking about game seven. I can't freakin wait!

17. geekSnake

geekSnake Member

ROCKET IN SEVEN BABY!

18. aws311

aws311 Member

well done, boys!

19. Meepo

Meepo Member

Where amazing happens,let's beat LA

20. billylin

billylin Member

We will beat L.A.
    And L.A. doesn't deserve the NBA final game.
    They don't stand a chance of beating Nuggets..