1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 119, Celtics 114

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 2, 2010.

1. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Bill Simmons is a wild dude lol

sportsguy33 Doc Rivers was so bad tonight that I just showered to get his stink off me.

2. Tiger23

Tiger23 Member

yea the last play when Chuck was on the island with Pierce I wasnt even nervous, i said 'this is a great switch'

3. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Somebody lit up a fire under C-Bud's arse by starting J. Taylor over him. C-Bud is beasting now, playing with an aggression that was previously lacking.

4. elindio23

elindio23 Member

we scored the most points on the celtics this season

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

The only thing lacking were minutes....he stays within the offense better than anyone else on the team.

Needs to be on the floor 30+ minutes a game, he will gain confidence and play better and better.

Think about it, that game tonight was against Boston...IN BOSTON....that takes some stones.

DD

6. potato head

potato head Member

he went on to say this: The good news: Doc played all 12 guys tonight. Every player's parents will be happy. Tonight's post-game ice cream party won't be awkward.

and beautiful

7. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

It was a great call. Pierce was bullying skinnier and shorter guys all game. Chuck on Pierce gave him someone stronger than himself to deal with. Chuck reminds me a lot of Ron Artest.

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

A very entertaining game indeed! I does the heart good to our boys giving 100% and pulling off the victory!
    I do think that we have three rookies with great potential, hope we keep all three.
    Our small Guards played an outstanding game- Brooks with 9 assists-well done!
    Chuck only one decent play , right at the end of regulation.
    Our vitality won the day! :p

9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

great win.......scola, lowry, c-BIRDinger, and A.B. :eek:

10. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I'm so impressed with Chase. The more I watch him the more I think he is going to explode at some point just like Aaron has this season.

11. OremLK

OremLK Member

Not just that, I think it surprised Pierce... gave him something to think about and took him out of his game, mentally. It was a great call just in general.

12. mario_v

mario_v Member

I think I'm gonna watch this game again on my DVR.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I really hope they don't trade him he has all star ability......

DD

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Rondo almost had a triple double tonight...

but i think the best part of this is the display of assets the Rockets have.

We have a ton...and if it comes time to make the big trade Morey really has nothing to lose. He can sit on this talent and just acquire more :)

I love Morey.

15. OremLK

OremLK Member

I think he has the ability but the thing he which was always discussed about him prior to the draft is that he doesn't necessarily have the mentality; he has a roleplayer's mentality, and that's fine, I can live with him being a very good roleplayer. But maybe something will develop or change in that like happened with Landry and Chase will get more aggressive.

16. OremLK

OremLK Member

He didn't almost have a triple double... he had a very good double double, but he didn't have a third stat over 5.

17. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I know Chase has only started 3 games but his average in those games are 15 points a game, 7 rebounds per game, 3 assists a game and 49% shooting. Not a big sample but the teams he started against was Detroit, Utah and Boston. Those are three of the best defensive teams in the NBA. If Bud can have that type of efficiancy against those three teams he can do it against any team.

18. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

chase buddinger is a steal for a 2nd round pick he is turnning out not quite to be like carl landry, he is averaging double figures in points since he has started and we have being tanking he is the rockets j.j redick or rudy fernandez

19. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

where was jermaine taylor tonight? 2 points

20. Rocket94-95

Rocket94-95 Member

chase buddinger the next great white hope!!! lol