1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 108, Warriors 107

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 29, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TheDreamShake

TheDreamShake Member

I miss Yao Ming, but I like the scrap of this team

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KAs1m1_I2Ho&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KAs1m1_I2Ho&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. pcoo7

pcoo7 Member

nice game ,but we have a bad inside ..big problem..

3. milkoholic17

milkoholic17 Member

Wow, Did Matt Bullard say "Budinger has a nice set of Jewels"? hahaha

4. albuster

albuster Member

Yeah, I would like to look at it again myself. It was a special night for Scola.

5. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Look at Clutch's recent video thread,it's in there.

6. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Good game. I am proud of this Rockets team. That's why they're so great. They keep fighting and never give up.

Aaron Brooks did well but he had a hard time staying in front of Ellis and Curry. Scola came alive in the 3rd quarter and he looked like an all star caliber player. Landry came up big for us in the last few minutes of the game. Ariza did well in the first half but struggle a bit in the 2nd half but overall, he did great with 25 points.

Well, people are right about one thing with this team. They can usually beat less discipline team.

7. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

You miss Yao? I miss Tmac mostly because I haven't seen him play for so long. Plus everytime Tmac steps on the court when he's healthy, oh man he's fun to watch.

Anyway, I miss Tmac, Yao, and honestly I also miss Ron Artest. Even though Ron Artest went to LA, I had a great time watching him play for this team and the way he scares the heck out of Josh Howard when we played against Mavs.

I know many people are against Ron because he signed with LA, it is totally understandable. I mean, Ron Artest isn't young anymore. Anyone that is close to their 30s would want to play for a contending team. He was excited to come to the Rockets thinking he would play with a healthy Tmac and Yao plus a solid group of role players. I mean this guy Ron Artest was excited about coming to Houston. But after the season ended, Tmac was still out and questionable, and Yao is lost for the whole entire upcoming season...so Ron Artest who wanted to play for a contending team, chose the Lakers. So honestly, it was a good choice for Ron to go to LA. He fits the LA lifestyle, and he's also good friends with Lamar Odom. I rather have Ron Artest play with LA Lakers rather than Cleveland or Boston. Plus if Artest would never sign with LA, we would never have gotten Ariza so thank god he did.

Imagine if Ron Artest would sign with Boston. I think we would hate him more simply because we all know how Boston is. If he signed with Cleveland, all you would hear is Cleveland will be 2010 Nba champs all over the news. Plus I think I would hate him more for signing with the Cavs or Celtics. But overall, I am happy for Artest to be finally playing with one of the best team in the Nba and alongside the best player in the Nba. There is no point for him to stay in Houston anyway because we're basically back in square one. Plus imagine how horrible Artest would be if there weren't any stars on this team and he's our best player. Man he would be jacking up shots and become the old Ron like he was back with the Kings.

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

No, he said "Budinger has an awesome set of jewels" :D

9. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

Francis wasn't a flop. He was a very good player but sadly injuries hit him. They way he attacked the basket took a toll on his knees. Plus Francis didn't eat healthy first of all, and he is indeed very talented and had great potentials but his basketball IQ weren't very high.....

10. janpwnz

janpwnz Member

Zero is emazinggggg !!