1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Rockets 102, Pacers 99 (UPDATE: Recap/Highlights)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 12, 2010.

1. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

Did anyone notice JJ was the first person to attend to Budinger after Budinger sprained his ankle?

JJ is a great teammate.

2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

That should be his role.

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Maybe the last time he had to face @Klow7.

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

JJ is one of the biggest guys on the teams he's been on. JJ is also often sitting on the bench when people get injured. So he's probably had plenty of experience being the designated "injured temmate carrier." :)

5. returningfan

returningfan Member

Fun game to watch. So glad we won that one. Although I cannot really relax and enjoy unless we are 30 points ahead going into the 4th.

Flaming - I was going to post the same thing regarding JJ - his helping CB off the court. Remembered thinking the same when a few games ago he helped another player off the court - so many injuries I cannot remember who it was that time. It does seem like he is a great guy and great teammate. He is always cheering the other guys on. He seems like a real character and I have become rather fond of him and his smiles/goodwill.
    (old lady fan here).

6. liljojo

liljojo Member

I think I see him pumping up the team during the pregame huddle as well. He's basically Brian Cook, but better.

7. Half Nelson

Half Nelson Member

I remember JJ also helped carry Aaron to when he sprained his ankle against the Spurs. Yeah, he's a great teammate.

8. javajoe

javajoe Member

We got a peak of what Brad Miller can do. Great game!

Shane's team defense was up to his old standards. He understands the game.

It will be fun to watch the AB, Lowry and Ish compete for playing time when they are all healthy. Each brings unique features to the flooor.

Let's pray for speedy and full recoveries for Yao, AB and now Bud and Martin.

Now, let's make it two in a row on the road! Beating the Knicks must be a priority.

9. amaru

amaru Member

2 in a row hopefully. NY's front line is quick and super athletic. We gotta be working hard if we want to have a chance at keeping up.

Half step and you'll end up on a highlight reel.

Go rockets

10. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

That is the Kyle Lowry we've been missing all season long. It sucks he was hit with early injuries but its great to have him back playing close to full strength. That is the importance of having Kyle Lowry back on this team. Until Brooks can be healthy again, the Rockets will have a bright road ahead of them.