1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Lakers 89, Rockets 70

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 17, 2009.

1. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

When I saw the Lakers where playing in White I knew we where going to loose...

HCA+Joey+White Jerseys=80% chance of losing :(

2. FanSince93

FanSince93 Member

Salute to you guys : Houston Rockets

Add an extra clause in Artest's agreement paper : Can not Jack up 3s at will all the time.

Will the air-head owner of Memphis Grizzs get a ring if the Lakers win it all? He should. He is the most key contributor net to Kobe for their success.

3. Moses

Moses Member

Good Points. I totally agree.

4. FanSince93

FanSince93 Member

We will come back stronger next summer.
    We will go through Ru Pau and Lakers next season.

5. kharboosa

kharboosa Member

Great season team. The fakers will get spanked by the nuggets now!

On a seperate issue, we need to get rid of von wafer and replace him with white. He has a great shooting touch, is more athletic, and for the love of god, vujacic cant guard him. WAFER, seriously???? how do you let that guy guard you!

Houston Rockets - 2010 NBA Champions

6. FanSince93

FanSince93 Member

Thank you shortfuse3, yes, it just hit me - It is the best season since championship years. We are out of "Stockton's last second 3" curse.
    Go rockets.

7. Rox-Champion

Rox-Champion Member

A great season. Thanks Rockets.

8. zhu

zhu Member

not a perfect season, but a great season

9. Bob Monkeyson

Bob Monkeyson Member

Thanks for a great season. Very proud of what this team accomplished and pushing the lakers to 7 games without our best 2 players. Just disappointing that there's no more games now :(

10. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

And TNT crew sends us fishing......

11. 1individual

1individual Member

Great performance for our lil rockets. I never extected we'd win even 1 against the Lakers. We took them to 7 which was a surprise in itself.

12. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Thank You, Rockets.

13. bootleg

bootleg New Member

After Yao went down we were suppose to lose every game by 30/40 points. But this Houston team showed us what you can do with a little talent and a lot of heart.

14. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

man..., all the things that Dikembe Mutombo has done for his country and for his team, 17 years in the league and didn't get a ring, i feel really sad for him,
    he deserve a championship ring more than anybody, more than kobe and lebron,
    the ROCKETS have done so much for him

15. UrlPerlMonroe

UrlPerlMonroe Rookie

Well it was close, lost the 5th game by almost 40 and last game by almost 30pts. But at the end of the day it was all about winning. Lakers move on the the WCF and the Rockets gone fishing.

16. vci_guy2003

vci_guy2003 Contributing Member

lol :D

17. grantwang

grantwang Member

i set my phone clock on 3:30am and get up from bed at the exact time.
    i have to say, i watched one wonderful game, casol's easy point and hard rebound, which let me missed Yao so much!
    expect next season! but not sure if Yao is still in rocket, i wish we can still see him in this team......

18. StaticC4

StaticC4 Member

Great game guys we tried our best and came up short I'm proud we went to game 7. Can't wait for next season

19. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I didnt note that this was an afternoon and I missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! noooo!!!!!!! I just woke up and I was ready to catch the game and wtf I'm lyk wat happened man how come the games already played and then I see its an afternoon game????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how did I miss game 7 of the most hardworking team ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????andI missed the last game of the season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wowowowo man Im gonna miss the rockets sooo bad now :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

20. thelasik

thelasik Contributing Member

Full of fail.