1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Lakers 111, Rockets 98

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 7, 2009.

1. MattM

MattM Member

You are right.

It's hard not to play Yao, but look at the +/-. hayes was +15, yao was -29. Hayes should have played more.

If Yao's offense is non-existent, he's better off riding the pine instead of being a liability on both ends.

Sorry, the number don't lie.

2. jose

jose Member

actual pic of jaingfang:

[​IMG]

go USA!

3. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

EXACTLY! I kept telling my boys in the 3rd when Yao had like 4 or 8 pts.....
    There's no way were going to win with Yao scoring so low. He ended up with only 12 pts!
    Is it really that hard for him to gain position?!?!

4. jose

jose Member

also get a brain moran

5. Super Von

Super Von Member

Beyond Pissed.

6. kwng

kwng Member

I am impressed with landry play tonight but I am worried about Lowry 0-7 FGM and he played 22 min. AB was off in his shots tonight and Lowry could have help. I wonder what happen to Lowry? I guessed he is new to playoff (AB played in the playoffs against the Jazz last year) and probably still not used to the intensity of playoff games.

7. Jaingfang

Jaingfang Member

Haha! :D

8. Red_Glare

Red_Glare Member

lol, you're right, Luke has no business saying anything to Scola.

9. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

question: what does the "L" Lakers stand for???

E _ B _ W

10. BossRolen

BossRolen Member

Second that.

If we are clearly about to lose the series in the last game (I HOPE THIS MOMENT NEVER COMES)...we put in Joey Dorsey and have him Mike Tyson 1 hitter donezo quitter that ****in RAPIST ass clown

11. Red_Glare

Red_Glare Member

I think Fisher intentionally threw his whole body at Scola, leading with his head, shoulder and following with an elbow aimed towards his head. That kind of play is not only dirty-- it is dangerous. I think if the league wants to keep a brawl from breaking out before the series is over, they need to send a message by suspending guys like Fisher and Alston.

As far as Scola selling the flagrant-- I think he really did get flattened, he was not expecting Fisher to lunge at him. However, I think he stayed on the ground a little longer than he needed too, just to help make his case. He didn't look hurt at all after he got up.

12. Red_Glare

Red_Glare Member

Huh? This BBS you are posting on is accessed through the internet. American invention. The computer you used to post your senseless message? American invention. The generation of electrical current flowing through the circuits to power that computer? American invention. The incandescent lightbulbs that illuminate your mug in the mirror as you stare at your reflection in self-loathing? American invention.

You're welcome.

13. kawins

kawins Member

Several of his shots are missed layups, either were pushed or hit on the hand, no calls. I don't worry about him at all. I only worry about refs, are they coming in to Toyota center to fix games for Fakers?

14. blender

blender Member

Gasol was having his way against Yao in the first quarter. Hayes came in and neutralized Gasol, made him look like a completely different player.

15. mandoo347

mandoo347 Member

does anyone know just what exactly von said to RA?

16. mjhaver5

mjhaver5 Member

i'm worried about wafer incident, i hope this doesn't urge him to leave the rockets this offseason...plus we need him on the court, we can't beat lakers w/o him. well we can, but he is a crucial part to our success.

17. Jaingfang

Jaingfang Member

I think it might be the opposite, the Rockets might not even want him back...

18. kaiziW

kaiziW Member

Kobe :eek: :mad: you hit wrong guy, you hit Ron Artest!

19. ThaBlackKnight

I always thought Wafer reminded me a lil bit of Mad Max. Apparently, a lil too much like Mad Max (he left the Rockets after 1 game in the 95 playoffs cuz of lack of playing time).

I knew Wafer was an emotional, wild card type of player. But I didn't think he would let that affect his off the court decisions. He should remember that he was struggling to find a job until this year. You would think that would humble a person...

Hopefully he'll learn his lesson, and he can move on. I'm sure RA will be more than happy to give him playing time again, IF Wafer acknowledges what he did, and they both agree to move on.

20. Red_Glare

Red_Glare Member

Please, Wafer's playing ability isn't even on par with what an injured T-Mac brought to every game. We don't need him to win.