1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Hornets 107, Rockets 99

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 3, 2010.

Tags:
  1. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Don't be blind. We are not gonna be a winning team with Battier starting/playing like he is.. 3 points tonight?? Hell, Jermaine Taylor would be better.

2. herro

herro Member

Milwaukee would tell us to f ourselves

3. waihh

waihh Contributing Member

Houston Rockets do not deserve to win this game. I do not like what I saw during the game. Rick Adelman's let-the-players-decide approach is bound to fail. Just one example:

At the end of 1st, and the end of 3rd, there were 11 and 7 seconds left, respectively. In each case, the coach should call a play (I am not sure if coach Adelman had plans ready). Now look at what Rockets' best offense, Carl Lowry jacked up two three pointers.

I do not care what percentage Lowry was shooting tonight. The lack of discipline is going to ruin everything!

4. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

Alright...well Jordan Hill proved his point i think...at least defensively and with rebounds...overall, i think we had better D...but like always, we cant close. Also, the other team never misses when they play us..its f'ing bull S***

5. DustinS

DustinS Contributing Member

Seriously WHAT HAPPENED WITH BROOKS? my comcast cut out

6. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I normally don't blame one person for a loss... in fact, I pretty much never do... but tonight I think Luis Scola lost it. I mean seriously how many times do you have to watch Jason Smith and David West knock down wide open jumpers before you decide to guard them?

And it wasn't even like he was helping somebody that got beat... he was just lazy inside the lane and stared at West and Smith as they took the jump shot.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he got those 16 boards, and was able to knock down a few shots, but at some point you have to try to play D. Especially when the rest of your team is doing a pretty solid job on that end of the floor.

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

I agree with this. Battier looks more like a swimmer then a basketball player. Him being 6'8 is the only thing that helps him but what a waste of Lex Alexander's money.

8. haiti1804

haiti1804 Member

Battier is a cancer!

9. windz

windz Member

why bother playing yao in the 4th quarter if ur not going to pass him the ball...

10. palmsnbananas

palmsnbananas Member

This like a MOFO!
    But everyone blames AB like he's suppossed to pass to some magical dominant 1-1 scorer we have on our team.

11. rocketsmetalspd

Is this Morey's new plan to get top seed in the lottery? I just kid, this will turn around just as fast as this losing streak has taken flight. GO ROCKETS DAMN IT!!! :mad:

12. kokopuffs

kokopuffs Member

morey was right about one thing...

everyone is surprised by this team.
    we don't need a trade, we need a blowup.

13. Rocketsfan86

Rocketsfan86 Member

simple. coz he has to fill 24 mins

14. somenobody

somenobody Member

Maybe RA should bench Yao and start Hill.

15. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If you have a problem closing, there's one obvious solution. Kick the other team's ass in the first three quarters.

The really good teams aren't great because they win close games. They're great because they don't play close games.

16. The Situation

The Situation Member

calm down Kevin Garnett

17. perfectweapons

Did anyone else see Shane go to the bench and cover his face talking to Chuck Hayes? It looked like he was pissed at someone on the team for not playing D?

18. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Yeah 4 games into the season and we need to blow the team up. Goodness.

19. NBAlover

NBAlover Member

bench him is one of solutions

20. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

As i said well people kept saying insert opponent superstar here <--- oh not bad they only have less than double digit scoring at the end of 3rd Q. We did quite a good job on them :rolleyes:

4th Q starts and -------> Bang they hits us where it hurts most because its what having a superstar and closer with bread and butter play hurts us the most..

I know the truth hurts biatches :eek: