1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Hornets 102, Rockets 94

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. MadRox

MadRox Member

Idleman forced Ariza to sub CBud, even after Ariza said CBud's hot, are you sure you want to take him out.....When did Idleman started taking lessons from Jerry Sloan?

2. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

T-Mac performed well in his first game as a Knick but that performance was a capsule of his whole career...Brilliant the whole game but missed two crucial freethrows to seal it.
    :rolleyes:

Start comparing Martin and T-Mac after 20 games.

3. towW

towW Member

lol you are not alone. his legs are made of jelly donuts.

he is the definition of the opposite of a big man.

Jordan Hill on the other hand is a taste of DA and Jefferies. Can rebound, block shots, hit a mid range shot, and can score down low? I hope he can develop quicker than expected.

4. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

Clearly RA's plan was to develop these players this season and he's sticking to it. He's looking long term success rather than a season's.

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Who compared him to mcgrady. i replied to the poster who simply had stated k-brick... and i finished off for him. whats mcgrady to do with anything.

6. sephiroth.hk

sephiroth.hk Member

CP3 born at 85, Collison at 87.
    CP3 is a super star who has fans all over the world.
    Collison may be great player in the future but I dont think he will be super star like CP3. :)

7. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Obviously Jordan Hill is a better choice than Hayes and JJ.
    But I wonder RA whether take him as another Dorsy...

8. TheKevinMartin

No, RA will take him as another Martin when in the kings.

9. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Jordan hill will only get the expierence he needs by playing. Adelman needs to slowly slip him into the roation that by the seasons end he can gain some
    time underhis belt for next season.

10. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

I was quoting him but it only showed your message. LOL

11. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

If it's the case, let's say, "Goodbye playoffs...John Wall, here we come..."

12. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

So far these changes haven't helped at all. I'm willing to wait but when your losing games... it's mighty hard to be patient.

13. solid

solid Contributing Member

Didn't see the game, result expected, playoffs a long shot, and probably not in the team's best interest.

I hate to see Martin getting vilified on the board already; give him a chance to adjust, this will take awhile. Unless he is totally washed up at 27, and if that were the case, Morey wouldn't have traded for him, he can light it up. Every game I have seen him in he puts up points: drives, dishes, jumpers, bankers, freethrows; he is a scorer. Once he finds the range, he will be fine. Do you remember his games against the Rockets?

14. Da_Spark

Da_Spark Member

LOL Also expect Morey to do some huge deals come summer. He has a lot of trade chips plus 2 future Knicks' first round picks. Watch out! :grin:

15. thewaterox

thewaterox Contributing Member

Adelman's rotation is based on sitting hot players because it follows no basketball logic. The old man will not figure it out in time to get this team a Playoff spot. Lottery here we come!

16. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Not just losing, but losing to the scrubbiest of scrub teams. After a while, it's kind of like "oh wait, maybe we're the scrub team." These things happen when you trade T-mac for Jared Jeffries and Carl Landry for K-Brick.

17. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

I feel good about all our players except for Ariza. Ariza makes me want to rip my eyes out so I don't have to watch him try to dribble. I like Morey, but we screwed up getting Ariza, and now we are stuck with him.

18. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

maybe only 10 minutes...but that's it cause you're Tmack

19. Dr. Wormwood

Dr. Wormwood Member

He's only being vilified by two trolls, who make it a point to bash him in every post, so it just seems like more. I think everybody else here--who know about anything basketball--knows that it will take him time to adjust.

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

I really want to see a lineup of:

Brooks
    Martin
    Budinger
    Scola
    Jeffries

4 scorers and a window cleaner.....

DD