1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Hornets 102, Rockets 94

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Feb 21, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sephiroth.hk

sephiroth.hk Member

What's wrong?
    You dont agree CBud >> Martin? :confused:

2. Bojangles

Bojangles Contributing Member

HEY BUD! LET'S PARTY!

3. linyunblue

linyunblue Member

We have nothing to lose this season.

4. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

I couldn't care less about the Knicks. I just want T-Fierce to go out and dominate because he was one of the greatest Rockets ever and put his heart and soul into bringing us a championship. Guess what...I didn't stop cheering for Horry and Alien when we traded them either.

5. Karolik

Karolik Member

:rolleyes: :confused:

6. Russjr2

Russjr2 Contributing Member

No, he is not.

CBud had a whole training camp and half a season with the team. Martin has been with the team for 3 days with a walkthrough.

In about a week you won't be thinking CBud is better. Dude has two bad shooting games and all of a sudden his past four years of being a near all star in the west doesn't mean anything? You people kill me with your analysis. Give it a freakin break. He is a Houston Rocket and yall still want to try to break him down and call him garbage. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Reading all of these posts really makes rockets fans look like 'a-holes'. NOBODY would be good enough for yall. If LeBron was here you would find something to complain about him as well. STFU!

1 person likes this.
  7. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Heh, I wonder who you will be cheering for when we play the Knicks. The Rockets, Or this T-Fierce guy who brought us a championship.

8. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I noticed this too.

9. rockettexan24

rockettexan24 Member

so we are back to blaming Ariza for everything????? Great :rolleyes:

10. gundammasta

gundammasta Member

<embed id=VideoPlayback src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=6688343676151410482&hl=en&fs=true style=width:400px;height:326px allowFullScreen=true allowScriptAccess=always type=application/x-shockwave-flash> </embed>

My responce...

11. choujie

choujie Member

Well, fans treat Ariza as an all-star. He can have a bad shooting night, 6 rebounds and 8 assists doesn't count.

12. choujie

choujie Member

I mean, he can't have a bad shooting night.

13. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

I like Ariza the player. I think he's a hell of a player...I just think he forgets his role a lot of times...well how do I know, RA could have told him to chuck up 3s...

But if Ariza just calms down on offense we have a good starting SF for the next 4 years.

14. Bassem

Bassem Member

thank you

15. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

entertaining game. if we had Landry or our team before the trade we would've won easily.

once k-mart came in the hornets went on their run, but the new guys need time to fit in.

who would've thought jared jeffries would have the biggest impact so far :grin:

16. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

RA has stuck with Battriza for nearly 3/4 of a season despite evidence that the duo do not work together. I have said that RA is a good coach, but not really great as some people give him credit for.

With the addition of Martin and some guys who can play the 4-5, I will totally lose faith in RA if changes are not made soon.

On the other hand, maybe the plan is to tank without really looking like it?

17. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Jeffries cannot make an open layup to save his life. He must have missed at least as many as he made, I counted 2 misses. Battier and Ariza cannot shoot, still starting. :eek:

I hate the look of Martin's shot but the dude needs to start despite the fact that he will shoot under 40% for the season; at least he does not look like the 8 year old kids dribbling the ball at local rec center gym. Yes, you know who I am talking about, and yes, I am not lying.

18. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

*Fixed

19. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

I just rep'ed you. Best post of the night.

20. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.