1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Heat 125, Rockets 119

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Mar 27, 2011.

1. SeeingRocketRed

This is the truth. Adelman is addle-headed. And Scola and Hayes together in a lineup versus slashers wanting to dunk on us? Scola got abused, even though he did well on the offensive end.

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

Valiant effort by the Rockets, they went toe to toe most of the game, but just wore down in the fourth. There is not as much difference between the two teams as one might think. Memphis' win over SA really hurts though. The Rockets playoff chances are hanging by a thread.

3. houseofglass21

Memphis is just getting lucky playing the big teams that are coasting through that last leg of the season and who are not putting as much effort into games because they've already secured a playoff spot.

What's unfortunate is the ****ty Eastern Conference teams from 4 to 8 that will make the playoffs when the Rockets are better than all those teams.

4. rolandvpro

rolandvpro Member

i was wondering the same thing. since i have been watching and reading this BBS & watching HOU games IMO theses coaches don't really know how to sub players in or are very quick to pull the plug.. very strange compared to other NBA teams, they don't try anything they just run the same guys in the high 30's and 40's.. at this rate KL will have legs of a 38 yr old at the end of the season even though he is playing great.

5. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

Say what?

[​IMG]

6. leebigez

leebigez Contributing Member

Nope, I've been monitoring the last 6 minutes of the ball game and his production. Needless to say it has been very consistent of doing nothing. Thats his Sacramento thing and I knew it because I watched the guy his entire career. It is what it is.

7. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Jordan Hill actually had some decent moves and scored easy baskets because he had the height and reach to. I say he could do to Eric Dampier or Joel Anthony what he did to Davis but not to Bosh.. But he more or less has the length to go toe to toe effectively. Why not let Pat Pat play Bosh at least?

8. BeARocketsFan

BeARocketsFan Member

I counted this one as a loss before.

The problem is, I didn't expect the f-ing Grizzlies to lose to the f-ing Spurs.

The only other losses I counted are for us are San Antonio and Dallas. I wasn't expecting the f-ing Grizzlies to win anything, however.

9. BeARocketsFan

BeARocketsFan Member

BS. I've watched every game Martin has played and I happen to remember his clutch shots to win games. And the rest of the Kings players sucking big time.

10. houseofglass21

Grizzlies fans...

1st round exit

11. alethios

alethios Member

Shoot, they have 3 legit HOFs. We are a tough and good team but our core is not good enough. Unfortunately, we don't have an answer for one of those 3, much less all 3. Still, I'm proud that we stuck with them. More experience and effot on our interior defense and we're a top-notch team.

12. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I don't get the Martin substitution in the third when he was on fire.

13. MemphisX

MemphisX Contributing Member

As the 2nd youngest team in the league, we will take it.

14. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

We really struggle on the defensive end, especially when Scola, Martin, and Bud are in the game together. I would have preferred more time of Patterson on Bosh.

Yes Scola is outstanding on the offensive end, however, his D is getting worse. Pat is much better defender (LeBron has dunked on the whole NBA) and the rebounding is about even.

I hope Thabeet and Hill start to give us something consistently and our future is bright.

15. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Fans need to accept that almost all NBA players are tradeable for better pieces. On the Rockets, Lowry, Patterson, Lee, Martin and Hayes are key players that should be kept. Bud is a bench player, and a soft one at that. Hill is a big who sometimes shows flashes, but most of the times is irrelevant. Scola is getting old and if you can trade him and Bud for a starting center, then you do it. We are in dire need of a big who can rebound and block shots.

16. buffalobills!!!

....and one of the WORST front offices

17. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

Why everybody think that we could beat the Heat at their home floor?

18. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He probably asked out because he was tired. It wouldn't be the first time he's done that this season.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

You would dispute what he said? As far as I can see that's exactly what's happening. It's the Rockets own fault for sucking at the beginning of the season and putting it all together too late.

20. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Why play Chase for 37 minutes against the the best wings in the league? Did Aldeman seriously think he was going to outscore Miami with Chase Budinger? Why the hell does he have respect for defense? Why not let someone who can play defense and score the ball like Lee have those minutes instead?

I cant wait till he is out the door.