1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Hawks 105, Rockets 103

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. worzel gummidge

How so? the starters got it togther after being behind most of the game. they made a comeback, gave themselves an opportunity to win, but a great play in the dying seconds won it for the hawks.

2. solid

solid Member

I officially love this team. In the last few seasons I have seen numerous games where the Rockets seemed to check it in. How many discussions on this board have we had about playing with "heart?" How many times have posters said in the past.."I hate the way this team competes, or doesn't." Well you can't say that of this bunch; they kick, scratch, bite, and fight for every last point. I love the way they compete! They lost, but they NEVER quit. Win, lose, or draw, I love that.

3. Parlett316

Parlett316 Member

It was a clean play but I was screaming for him to get a tech twice in the game. Oh well.

4. rockets2

rockets2 Member

If it went to OT we probaly lost anyway. but great effort nontheless. move onto the kings game now

5. nightwatch

nightwatch Rookie

and dribbling the ball like he has two left hands.

I guess that's Addaledman's idea of clutch play. :rolleyes:

6. Dei

Dei Member

Because we lost you dumbass.

7. RyanB

RyanB Member

they were lucky
    great game

8. Seth

Seth Member

Anyways i think the Rox played a hell of a Game, Adelman needs to talk to Ariza and let him know that he is no Kobe here. He can take shots, but is not a 3pt party every night.

And Brooks had a bad night, that's it, we lost in the final second to the East Conference leader.

The only thing i hate about this loss is that some idiots will say that "we would have won this with TMac" and will open a bunch more of TMac threads.

9. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Member

Lets give our guys credit...they played a great game regardless of the loss. Our guys fought hard I'm really proud of them.

Gotta give Josh Smith credit...it was a nice put back.

10. Acedude

Acedude Member

Com'on guys, you can't possibly complain about this loss.

I thought it was a bad move when RA put back in starters when the bench was getting the job done, and 4-5 possessions later he corrected himself by putting Lowry back in the game. Referees were as consistent on both sides as you can get. We competed for the full 48 against a loaded Hawks team.

Proud of this team. :)

11. Entropy

Entropy Member

I just hope the rockets keep their chin up. They must depressed as hell.

12. rockets934life

True that...I just think this is another example of our lack of size and how it hurts us so much. Morey is watching and taking notes.

13. worzel gummidge

if you can't be civil. please don't post, thanks.

14. TriumVirate

TriumVirate Member

Wow another tough loss. I hope we don't have anymore of these :(

15. Entropy

Entropy Member

Best Reffing I've seen this whole season.

16. MONON

MONON Member

That's 1 thing I've noticed about the Rockets this year. They don't complain to the refs near as much as they used to. I guess when your game is to run the ball up the court as quickly as posible, you don't have time to b****to the refs.

Great game! All heart & hustle almost beat the best team(%wise) in the league. This team is fun to watch!

17. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Member

fixed :grin:

18. davidxhz

davidxhz Member

Damn it, I lost a girlfiend, I vowed that i would break up with her if they hit the last shot....................

19. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

Hawks shot 50% from the field yet the Rockets (42%) were still in it, but the key stat of the game, Rockets 0 blocked shots. During the Hawks winning streak (Boston, Portland, Miami & Denver), the Rockets had the closest losing margin. And TMac would not have made a difference in the last play, Yao Ming would. The Rockets gave us a great game and I can't wait for tomorrow, time to start you losing streak- Kings.

20. jfidd11

jfidd11 Member

tough loss to swallow.
    I guess heartbreak comes with being a rocket fan. Crazy play by Smith, guy played 2 minutes all game then comes back and makes the game winner, terrible luck