1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Cavaliers 99, Rockets 90

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG Member

At least we denied those A-HOLE Cleveland fans their stupid Chalupas. Like they need anymore food? They look quite fat up there in those stands.

We need another Chalupa-gate so Lebron leaves town for good. :rolleyes:

2. roxwin

roxwin Member

Sure Rox can beat them,if wasn't 5 on 8

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Not sure where you are going with that? Tmac was playing fine since he came back up until this one game. So, he had an off game. Why are we running Tmac into the ground now all of a sudden?

4. archinkent

archinkent Member

wow at these tmac homers. if he wasnt to blame i dunno who is. dude freaking went away from the basket when he had an open lane towards it.

5. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

We have to remember this is 4 games in 5 nights. Our injured players, Battier and McGrady were off. I'm not too surprised.

Although there is no question that if the Cavs at least chose not to flop in 3 posessions, then we could've had a real chance at this game. The difference Yao made in just one quarter.

I'm not surprised the Cavs are playing cheat though, The BIG BEN Wallace is having a flashback of Yao's dunk on him.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwlwdHktFuA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BwlwdHktFuA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

i 100% honestly would rather play the cavs in the playoffs then the grizzlies.

7. MD_in_Training

Yes, the Rockets were outplayed without our offensive centerpiece for 3 quarter.

8. J.Will.Xu

J.Will.Xu Member

The game's fixed from the start and it's finished by the refs as planned.

Well,it ain't no ups and downs during the game,but the Cavs did pretty good nd teamed up with the refs to maintain their homecourt winning streak.GOOD JOB REFS AND LE BRON.

9. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Just putting it out there: Tmac was obviously winded and hurting, but still went out and played. Had he sat like he probably should of, these same haters would be in here saying he needs to show up for the big games.

The reality is, Tmac is great, but his body is spent. He needs rest in order to be effective. With Yao out, he saw numerous double teams and was awful. Bottom line is it was the 4th game in 5 nights, so the team and McGrady deserve some slack.

10. jackie_moon23

jackie_moon23 Member

If Yao gets his weight any higher he suffers injuries to his lower extemities and it slows him waaay down. Guys who are 7'6 are not buff. It's unnatural to be that size, and it's easier to get moved and pushed off balance by smaller guys because he has such a high center of gravity. He's probably the strongest player his size ever to play the game, so sit down and shut up.

11. JujuxG

JujuxG Member

thank u, i see someone is smart ;)

12. rocketsmetalspd

Proud of the team for coming back down 14 after a b2b and being the fourth game in five nights. On to the next game.

13. Shaud

Shaud Member

The zone defense got us back in the game but with their shooters I knew that wouldn't last long.

Did Landry and Scola even play in the 2nd half? Don't remember seeing them.

14. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

Lol I miss Calvin Murphy's announcing. THATS ATTITUDE BABY

15. roxwin

roxwin Member

Dude,dont hurt yourself

16. eveluvsrox

eveluvsrox Contributing Member

pretty much...

tmac hurt.. yao foul trouble.. :(
    sad game.. :(
    rafer was awesome.. :D
    not enough to win.. :(
    bs refs and calls :mad:
    saddd :(

17. liberty

liberty Member

NBA is really a big joke now.

18. qiuhong

qiuhong Member

Sure we lose. Besides LBJ, they had ref and Tracy helped them.

19. superx

superx Member

I voted McGrady for the player of last week,but after watching this game,I exactly regrit to do that.

20. lalala902102001

I've noticed this season that Tracy always has an off game on the second of the back-to-back nights. He obviously does not recover as fast as a young healthy player does. There was a play tonight when McGrady stole the ball and had a clear path to the basket. If he were healthy he would have took it all the way and dunked it, but tonight he chose to pass instead of driving to the bucket. That just told me right there that he was hurting.

We all saw what a healthy TMac could do in these last few games. We need him to be healthy for the playoffs. On the second of the back-to-back nights, if Tracy needs to rest, let him rest. Start Artest; use Wafer; do what you have to.