1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Cavaliers 99, Rockets 90

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 23, 2008.

Tags:
  1. thunder03

thunder03 Member

If sheMac is not ready, then rest his ass and don't hurt the team, the team is deep this season unlike in the past, Barry/ Wafer / Head would not play as bad as he did today, Fxxx

2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

i kinda i agree with you, but i as well agree with him

obviously he was exhausted. but you know, he tought he could help the team. he even had 6 asists and he was making plays for his teammates in the 1st half. than he just dissapeared. he was completly out of gas.

i'd like him to sit this game, because really 4 games in 5 nights is something brutal.

3. battousai

battousai Member

A little bit of misjudgement on AD as he should of rest our starters more on the Nets game. we were up by 20 pts and we were still playing with our starters out there. damn tmac suck it up!

4. Wayne Keith

Wayne Keith Member

If Yao can stay on the court for a longer time, then Rockets maybe be better.

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

F'n Rockets....

6. Precision340

Precision340 Member

refs took him out with phantom foul calls... and then on the offensive end he was pretty much fouled every time trying to establish position but of course they didn't start calling the fouls until the 4th quarter

7. WinorLoseMate

WinorLoseMate Member

Anyone else think Varejao's hair makes him look like he is taking more contact/damage than he really is flailing his head like that..?

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Make your first post your last.

9. Nolocke

Nolocke Member

Yes it is weird but I was thinking the same thing last night watching him. Its like his hair has hydraulic suspension on it. When he gets hit it has the appearence of him getting jerked around. This guy should be on Broadway not the NBA.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

His hair is a factor, Ginobli got a lot more flop calls when his hair was flailing, same with Dirk.

DD

11. azjw

azjw Member

2 factors led to the loss: bad officiating and Tmac's quitting to fight like Ron.

RA should have put Mac on the bench,had he known about his mentality earlier. But maybe this kind of loss could put more sense of responsibility in Tracy's heart.

Anyway, among the 3 tough games, this one is easier to get over with. If the team can beat the Hornets and Jazz, the momentum would be back. And Tmac's heart is pivotal. Let's see how they respond.

12. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

from lebron's post agme comments, he thinks that was our best shot lol.

1) tracy was a non-factor b/c of the 4th game in 5 nights.
    2) yao was a non-factor b/c of the fouls (he shot 3-10 anyways)
    3) artest was not a big factor as he shot 33%
    4) battier was a ghost also

basically our 4 best players didn't show up much or was invisible. and lebron thinks he got our best shot.

c'mon lebron.

13. N2H4

N2H4 Member

T-Mac complaining sore all over his body??? I'm not surprised to hear that...Im surprised they quoted him like this is some news....He barely played in the 4th quarter in New Jersey.

Refs ruined the game.

Other than above 2 points, there is nothing I can complain about the game. Guys did their best. Hat off.

14. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Yeah. This team already came to Cleveland TIRED.

Of course cavs played better. But just let us rest. I am sure McGrady will be a different guy. Don't know about Yao, because it all comes down to the refs who pretty much hate us

15. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

I am on some nba forums and i just hate how Cavs fans are saying they are the better team and we have a way to go before we can compete with elite teams like LA, BOS, CLE....they are elite bc officials find ways to foul out or main player and they have a bunch of Floppers on their team?

16. worzel gummidge

Look at the scoreboard, look at their record.

17. billylin

billylin Member

right, they are a better team when T-Mac only scored 4 and Ron only got 10.
    yao only play 23 minutes...Rockets might not be as good as BOS or LA, but....CLE shouldn't be in that group...they are just idiot...

18. big11

big11 Contributing Member

Other than Labron, Cleavland really doesn't have anyone that I'll be worried about. So yeah, when TMAC comes back, we can beat them handily!

19. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

To be honest I wasnt that impressed with Cleveland. Lebron was manageable and we were far from our best. Even then, it was close. The rematch in Houston should be a better indicator of team caliber. And yes you could point to thier record, but lets be serious here...the east is still not very good.

20. Aznoob

Aznoob Member

Plus, by then, it'll be (February, someone said?). So by then, we should either have gelled as a team, or have fallen apart. By mid-Jan, we should be able to figure everything out.