1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Post-Game Analysis: Blazers 88, Rockets 77

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 28, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Lightinfantry

Lightinfantry Member

Get rid of AB and Artest ASAP so the rox can get closer to the championship.

2. zboooot

zboooot Member

Artest+Brooks=9-29
    yao+scola+battier=18-28 :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :(

3. SpEnCeR

SpEnCeR Member

They haven't won in Houston all year. :rolleyes:

4. TMac'n

TMac'n Contributing Member

what a disappointing game. But Rox will take it in Game 6.

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

they played pretty well for an entire season, we dont have deke or tmac, yes we should beat them, but portland isnt a scrub team. Even young teams have games where they dont know they're suppose to lose and just play.

6. smokefly

smokefly Member

Come on. Did you want the game?

7. YAO&MAC

YAO&MAC Member

WHAT I CAN SAY IS.... BROOKS SUCKS THE WHOLE DAMN GAME...

I CANT BELIEVE WHY RICK PUT HIM THERE IN THE LAST FEW MINS.

GAME 6 BABY... KICK THEIR A$$...

8. caowenyu

caowenyu Contributing Member

xxxx you brooks, the first time i curse someone on this board. we cannot go any deeper with him.

9. jkckwong

jkckwong Member

If AB and Artest repeated their plays like today, nobody can guarantee a win in the homecourt. Coach needs to make wise player rotation and sub these two players once they ran wild and failed to follow the game plan.

10. thedopefiend

thedopefiend Member

well officialing was pretty bad to start...

and we didnt make a good protection on defensive rebounds, also got next to none offensive rebounds. Though I have to say that the refs allowing blazers to do everything on Yao under the basket contributed a lot to that

11. allenz

allenz Member

oh really?
    with Artest i 'still believe.
    ya he's cold tonight but at least he took only 9.
    but the other chicken with no defense?
    NO!!!!!!!
    I NEVER AND WILL NEVER TRY TO BELIEVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. akuma

akuma Member

the real turning point in the fourth quarter was when Adelman made the boneheaded decision of not playing Scola, particularly when they were up by four. instead Landry and Hayes made a bunch of stupid fouls putting Houston in the penalty and contributed nothing on the offensive end. Scola still had two fouls left and he finished with 4. :mad: :mad: :mad: what the hell was he saving him for?

13. GWST11

GWST11 Member

Ron Artest + Aaron Brooks = 9/29
    Yao Ming + Luis Scola = 17/25

14. bamtonio

bamtonio Member

he only got like 1 shot in the fourth though, brooks would just run off and ignore him or see him in good position and pass it to the other side of the court

15. ikfit

ikfit Member

Agree,

Now I officially don't like Ron's dribble. He should do catch and shots, never and ever to dribble. sick.

16. supdudes

supdudes Member

It's fine, really. This game was a Must-win for them. The Rockets played like crap, and they still had it right there...like that game for LA in Utah. AB is not a good PG, Artest is horrible, basically everyone sucked except for Yao Ming and Scola. I feel kinda pissed myself as a Yao fan, though, because Adelman took him out right when he was hot...so ya, bad coach job as usual. Wafer will become a star if not a super-star, he's got the potential. Anyways, now it's the Rockets that need a win, and I'm really hoping to get out of the first round. If the Rockets don't get it done, by this time next year the Yao Era will have come to an end. :cool:

17. JLEW1818

JLEW1818 Member

again does anybody notice the AB bashers and their trend of low posts? hehe

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

:rolleyes: I'm guessing you made a similar post after game 2?

19. Seth

Seth Member

Not true, if the officialiting continues the way its been, pro blazers at portland and pro rockets at houston, they stand no chance here.

Yes, the games played in houston were close, but both were controled by the rox, i think we played tonight a much better game than both played at houston, Artest and Broosk bailed us out of the game, and the refs did their job by keeping scola out for 10 minutes, but that´s not gonna happen here in houston.

20. Voltik

Voltik Member

Those sequence of foul calls after the Rox got the 4 point lead was atrocious. That killed all the momentum.