1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Portland @ Boston

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DreamShook, Dec 1, 2010.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Watching this game waiting for the pummeling the Lakers are going to put on us. Just a couple thoughts:

Wesley Mathews is good. I remember thinking, 'what were the Blazers doing giving him so much money for one year of defense?' Now I see what they saw in him

The team that calls the games for the Celtics is TERRIBAD! There are some possessions, some times multiple possessions, where they don't say much of anything. It's like they are two color guys and there is no one actually calling the action. I think we take Bill Worrell for granted.

How many times in Portland going to get an alley? Impressive, especially against the defense of the Celtics.

2. Entropy

Entropy Member

I feel badly for Roy, getting eclipsed by Matthews.

3. bongo33

bongo33 Member

Tommy Heinsohn is the Celtics commentator and yeah hes pretty biast. But do any of you guys know how good of a ball player he was back in the day?