1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

POOP

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by akperez, Oct 25, 2006.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

:eek: a lady starting a POOP thread? AWESOME. :D

I'd like to start another term to that:

WPP - acronym for Words Per Poop; it is related for the amount of reading you can do while pooping.

2. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I use the Safe Haven at my office several times a week. Hot as hell in there, though.

3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I never poop at school or work. It's too time-consuming and it can leave a bad odor, especially if the bathroom isn't air conditioned well. If I absolutely must, I choose the furthest stall and wait til any other person(s) leave.

I think the only time I've been embarassed by a bathroom episode was summer '05, when I went on a cruise with my friends, and after dinner I went into the really nice restrooms and there was a huge line and the dinner had, ahem, loosened my bowels, and I had to walk out of the stall with my head hung low and endure the walk of shame to the sinks. I swear, everyone was staring at me. :\

4. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I've seen this before in an email. still funny.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

moes faints.

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Ok, this is cool, but what makes it even cooler is that a girl posted it...Man I love this site...We all do them, c'mon, admit it... :eek:

Finals, ah, the walk of shame...It isn't just for one night stands anymore... :eek:

At work on our floor, we use to have two stalls...Well, the firm across the hall did some renovation and some law in Dallas states we have to bring it up to code, meaning, we had to widen the handicap stall, thus we lost a stall and gained another urinal...Well, that is one stall to short for our floor...I always have to peek in first and see if there is anyone there, otherwise, I have to take an elevator to the 10th floor which still has two...

7. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Jolly Rancher

The person that shakes Uncle Todd's hand after he exits the stall.

8. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

9. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

10. verse

verse Contributing Member

...waiting til the last minute to go so you rush into the bathrooom, do your best rendition of the "pee pee dance" while trying to undo your pants, then plopping onto the seat before detonation.

11. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

My proudest moment is when I cleared out the entire restroom by the food court at Northwest Mall. Even the guys in the stalls next to me in mid-poop got out.

12. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

That's right guys......girls poop!

13. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

I have a class that lasts from 9am to 5pm every day, so I'm forced to take educational poops on campus.

Thank god I'm the only guy in the class.

I can leave the stall door open if I want!

14. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

PFN - the new channel on cable and DirecTV, the POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK. You page each other (so no one hears you talking) and warn the group about what floor on the building or what restroom has the nicest paper. Text messaging at its finest. I've said it before and I've said it again, the floor where the CEOs and the Presidents of the company/university/church are is the one with the nicest restrooms.

We have a Pooping Friends Network here at work. It can save your lives, gentlemen... and ladies.

15. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

I used to always try to make it to say the communications building at UH or one of the other fringe buildings on campus. I always tried to avoid the more crowded/common buildings on campus.

16. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Having a Blackberry with games helps while at work. I have Brickbreaker, Texas Holdem and other card games. Unfortunatly, when I play at home, I can only play well with my pants around my ankles.

17. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

LIAR! :(

18. akperez

akperez Contributing Member

Sorry.....but we do. Except ours smell like roses! :D

19. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

My wife's sure doesn't smell like roses. Oh my god, I hope she isn't turning in a man! :eek:

20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

The courtesy flush can sometimes backfire...no pun intended. Nothing worse than a courtesy flush that sends up a tidal spray.