1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Poll: Impeachment of Bush

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tigermission1, Jul 2, 2005.

1. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Good to see the bobsie twins, T_J and litttttletexie are back from Fire Island. Recovery? Another jobless one, courtesy of the Bush family. Of course, why should any Bush family member give a damn about jobs, since none of them have ever had to work for a living? Leadership my ass.....worst President in American history.

Impeachment isn't worth it. Would you really want Bagdad Bob's American cousin, D.C. "Last Throes" Dick, as President?

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Sounds like someone's got a case of The Mondays. :(

3. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Is there anything in the Constitution that says both the President and the Vice President can be impeached on the same charge, er high crime and misdemeanor?

4. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Only a liberal would make this claim when the nation's unemployment rate is at a 4-year low. More liberal lies...

EXPOSED

5. RocketMan Tex

Yup. There are plenty of jobs available. In the military.

:rolleyes:

6. RocketMan Tex

:D

Dontcha just hate coming back from a three day weekend????

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

All the time I have spent on the D&D, I have never read anything that makes more sense!

You hit the nail on the head, rhester.

That's EXACTLY why I tell my friends all the time that we have no real choice in this country, because both parties are a monopoly that ensure Big Business will always get what it wants in the end, regardless of public consent. When I tell people it's stupid to be partisan, because both parties aren't really all that different, they look at me like I am crazy, and I pretty much have to tell them the exact same thing you just said.

8. rhester

rhester Contributing Member

Stop now while you still are considered a reasonably sane person.

And I would define Big Business as very extremely wealthy families who are partnered with Global visionaries.

9. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

I just wanted to highlight this one more time, for alll those who are unfamiliar with the liberals' attempts at lying to try to convince Americans that their economy is bad.

By the way, RocketManGreenspan, err I mean Tex, how is consumer confidence these days? Highest level in three years? Yup. Ouch, that must sting you.

10. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Sounds nuts to me.

11. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Our economy isn't that bad compared to other parts of the world, but it's overheated in the home equity and housing sector (as well as other parts of the world) and the weak dollar policy hasn't reduced the account deficit in trade and government spending as our nation's bean counters have been hoping.

The tax cuts and the increased big government expenditures will be our big bang. I hope people will vote in a tight fisted and fiscally conservative president next round. We're majorly screwed if we don't.

It's easy to make sheep when Osama's around the corner waiting to blow himself up, and he wants YOU to go with him. We ate up that color scale like the cookie monster on his usual binges.

It seems the protestors has been shouted down and pigeonholed as radicals. There's probably more people protesting against protestors...

The reason why no overt conspiracy is necessary is how the public has been apathetic or slow to react with the duplicity of this Administration. We deserve the government the majority of the nation's minority has elected.

Each side thinks they're saving something. Some might bring the children into it. What they really mean is they want their party to spend and do something about taking care of their needs. Idealism has never been more grey, and cynicism has never been more popular.

12. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Just to get this somewhat back on track. While interesting this poll means squat. The Republican Congress won't impeach GW Bush. As we've seen with the only two impeachments they're much more political processes than legal. Technically congress could impeach the Exec. for picking his nose or not impeach them for committing murder.