1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Poll] Go ahead and pee on yourself!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by swilkins, Oct 22, 2008.

Tags:
?

Do you power piss?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No

66 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

My weiner is sterile too actually.

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

When Ron Artest pees, the house shivers.

speaking of pee shivers, that's another reason we miss our target sometimes.

3. bigbadjon_e

bigbadjon_e Member

I let out powerful streams 80% of the time I piss. I don't push, I let it flow freely. It just happens to be power pees.

I choose to sit when I have an erection. Aiming is impossible with a hard on.

4. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Hmmmm...I guess it depends on the situation for me. At home I'll easy flow and shake with Option B since I don't care about a trickle of pee on my pants, nor do I want to clean up the mess.

But in public I'll power pee while shaking side-to-side. This allows me to show off my stream machine, plus it keeps the pants clean.

5. ArtVandelay

ArtVandelay New Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY4IMAM-j3U&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kY4IMAM-j3U&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

haha...
    Winner!

7. univac hal

univac hal Contributing Member

Power peeing: Not a habit of mine, but there are various techniques for dealing with high-velocity streams that I'm sure most of us are adept in (e.g. distance to urinal, oblique angle peeing, locating the sweetspot for minimal backsplash)

Shaking direction: I utilise a personalised shake-and-squeeze routine.. a downward/sideways samurai-like slashing shake, followed by a light squeeze that aids in fluid flow (Bernoulli's principle LOL)

Sitting down to pee: Only when I am drunk, have an erection that won't go away, or want to feel like a girly man :rolleyes:

Talking in the toilet: It's never the talking that's creepy.. it's the eye contact!

Washing hands after peeing: Rinsing with water is enough

This evocative passage makes my heart swell with pride and fills me with a strong sense of esprit de corps, even as I release a guttural roar and thump my chest HARD in celebration of all things manly. I used to feel a twinge of guilt at staining toilet seats.. never again

8. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I sometimes power pee, when Im in a hurry, or when I have holding up.
    I dont wash my hands with soap, just putting my hands under the water for 5-10 seconds, and thats it.

9. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

If I were a superhero, I would be Captain Powerpiss.

It just comes naturally to me, and it's actually like my kryptonite when using the urinals.

Otherwise, my abnormally large urethra is impressive. ;) :D

10. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Steady-flow rate (for you engineers and chemists)

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

And women are always the image of cleanliness with spring fresh aroma? ;)

Anywho... This thread reminds me of this book:

[​IMG]

12. Ikorose

Ikorose Member

Not me. If I sat down my pipe would be all in the toilet water.

I only power piss when drunk.

13. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Um... are you sure you're ready for marriage?

We guy-types tend to relax with the politeness once we're married. Farting in bed (we might even ask you to pull our finger), burping at the table, not using soap after a piss, these are all things we don't do while we're dating. But once we know we've got you and it's too late to change your mind, all bets are off, ya savvy?

14. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

LOL :D

15. no_answer

no_answer Member

Yes. Anything that comes from us smells like roses. :D

16. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Lol, I caught my guy not using soap yesterday morning...I told him, "there is soap if you didn't notice!"

Well, he knows if he farts in the bed and burps then I WILL do the same thing. You guys don't want your woman to fart and burp, right?

17. Fatty FatBastard

Nope, and I apply the same logic when I'm in a relationship.

Don't nag too much, though. My girl bugs me daily about flossing. I mean, I know we're supposed to floss every day, but sheesh!

18. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Well, she wants your teeth to be pearly white! :D Sometimes I nag him about flossing too...it's the best way to get rid of bad breath and I can't stand bad breath!

19. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Uh....just wait until you get pregnant....

20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Maybe he wasn't power pissing. He could be packing large if you know what I mean. Next time you are at a girls house and you pee, best believe the girl has her ear to the door listening. The more powerful pee, the bigger the.........