1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Poll] Go ahead and pee on yourself!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by swilkins, Oct 22, 2008.

Tags:
?

Do you power piss?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No

66 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Occasionally, if it's in the middle of the night and I'm too tired or out of it to stand up.

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Honesty. Thank you. How about out also if I we are half-drunk or really really and know I definitely can't stand straight? :eek: Sometimes we DO need to sit.

3. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

The only time I sit down is when I have to pee and don't know if I really have to poop or not. That is always a good time to read and not have the kids or the wife bother me.

4. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Because it's always a surprise.

I can't think of anytime the morning after a romp internalizing to myself.

"Did I have sex last night? Of course I had sex last night. Many times and I was excellent. Therefore I must sit, because my buddy will pee everywhere if I don't"

Well maybe I did say some of that except for the sitting part.

5. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

Sometimes I just dont have the time to pee so I give it all I got

6. SwoLy-D

Kudos to you, sir. I can't even move my mouse the next morning. :(

7. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I nair my nads to prevent serious blockage.

8. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

I pee so hard it flushes.

9. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

Post of the month! Haha...seriously genius because each and every point is valid - yet written so eloquently.

I'll add one more reason though...

After urinating, there is a left over drizzle - sort of like when you turn a hose off there is still water left inside. Now, a stupid man may choose not to clean the drain completely and end up having the urine drizzle out into their underwear over time...but a smart man knows the only way to guarantee cleanliness (for himself, who cares about the toilet seat) is to unleash a sequence of shakes - knowing not which direction the urine will fall, only knowing it is a necessary good.

10. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Guilty. I eventually got tired of having to clean the toilet every time I peed.

11. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

LMAO, I have never understood why some people get so freaked out if someone says "hi" to them in the bathroom, especially if they are already finished doing their thing. As a matter of fact, I like to mess with people and talk to them while I am in the bathroom, especially if I and the other guy are at the urinals at the same time. And washing hands?? Only if I had taken a gigantic DUMP would I feel the need to really wash my hands. Like ima, running water over them after peeing is plenty.

I am a power pisser for the most part as there is nothing that feels better than to hold a piss for a long time and then finally let it rip and have it last for minutes (I think I peed one time for 5 minutes straight and this was one with no stops, it WAS continuous). As someone else mentioned, just back up if you think you will get the splashback on you.

Oh and on sitting down - I do that for the most part at home because it is either at night, I'm tired, I get tired of wiping the rim with tp to get rid of the pee that splashed up, or I just don't want to hear the wife complain about me peeing standing up. So that means, I pee sitting down at home about 95% of the time.

Anyone else remember when you were a kid in elementary school and having those really long urinals (sorta like a community urinal) where more than 1 person can pee at a time? I loved those things especially standing at one end and seeing if your stream could be long enough to reach the other end. Wherever the drain was, we would say if your stream reached to it, then you had a field goal. If your stream went all the way to the other side, then you scored a touchdown, lol. :D

12. swilkins

Good point

And when it is time to shake, do you make sure you shake side to side (Option A)? Up and down (Option B) may have a larger attachment rate in hitting the urinal, but is risky on the pants. Side to side opens the spray to new boundaries (such as a urinal divider), but leaves almost no risk to the pants. I choose option A.

If there are no dividers, I would like to apologize to the person who stood next to me. Your pants were a casualty. Don't take it personal.

#72 swilkins, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  13. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

This thread has given me the urge to urinate now. Thanks swilkins, we all may have to get on Flomax after reading your thread. :( ;)

14. SwoLy-D

[​IMG]

:( You know why, cabrĂ³n...

15. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

This reminds me, while growing up I would always turn off the exhaust fan and leave the door slightly opens as to allow the sound of me strong piss resonates to everyone on the outside. Sorry folks its just a thing I cannot explain why. Sometimes I wonder why myself and realize that my dad always had a lengthy stream with high pressure sound which told me how real men took a piss. So even to this day I piss a long stream with a thunderous noise. I call this Rocket Piss :D

16. Storm Surge

Storm Surge Rookie

MY PEEING POLICY

Power Pee - Useless, I let it flow, easy, no effort
    Please do NOT talk to me while we are both pissing at the urinal. In High School, I had one teacher that would always come into the bathroom with me right after class, he always started talking to me...while we were peeing. I hated it so I stopped going at that time just to avoid him.

There's nothing wrong with sitting on the toilet when you are at home, I do it all the time.

17. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

eww @ you guys not washing your hands with soap...your hands are always covered in germs, regardless!

18. no_answer

no_answer Member

Guys are dirty. It's nothing new.

19. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

Urine is sterile, so it kills all the germs. Just stick your hands in the stream and you're good to go.

20. swilkins

Maybe she was talking about your weiner.