1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Poll] Go ahead and pee on yourself!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by swilkins, Oct 22, 2008.

Tags:
?

Do you power piss?

1. Yes

25 vote(s)
    27.5%
  2. No

66 vote(s)
    72.5%
  1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

That's 40 Year Old Virgin.

2. aboinamedray

aboinamedray Contributing Member

I was in a restroom that had only 1 urinal and I was waiting behind a guy (maybe in his 50s or early 60s). Anyway, he gets done and goes to the sink and so I step right up. Well, I wasn't paying attention so I didn't see that the urinal had an autoflush. Right when I step up to it, the urinal flushes and I get THAT GUY'S kickback on my lower legs. I almost threw up right there.

Had to be the worst public bathroom experience I've ever had.

3. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

He yells out to the girl "Why am I peeing like I've been having sex all night?" I don't think he was drunk...he was in his "other personality" during their sexy time that's why he didn't remember having sex.

4. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Nope. I yield to my body's needs.

But, I never use a wall urinal with shorts...unless I have to...and then I'm going long distance. :D

5. mazyar

mazyar Member

Diddo!

I'm not shamed to use the stall no matter how many urinals are available. (even the handycap stall)

6. swilkins

swilkins Contributing Member

Maybe not still drunk, but groggy.

I'm sticking with the erection theory. The blockage theory can be resolved without as much struggle, IMO.

:D

7. gwatson86

gwatson86 Contributing Member

Depends on circumstances.

If I'm in a hurry, a good power piss never hurt anyone. You just stand a bit farther back.

In general though, I just let it flow. Although, I admit that sometimes, when there's someone at the urinal next to me, I'll even hold back a little bit. I'll get this weird machismo thing where I HAVE to pee longer than the guy next to me.

As for the aim thing, many good points have been brought up (blockage, shaking it off, etc.) but being tall like me messes things up too. The height that my pee has to fall from causes more splashing, and as a result, I always get some on the seat. :(

8. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

bcuz we're not aroused in the restroom..... thus the aim isnt great

9. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

Being inspired by this thread, I will be going to the bathroom shortly.

Yes, I do power pee as well. It's just fun to do. Plus it never kicks back, but I power pee the smart way... which is standing a little ways back than if I were to normally pee.

10. Franchise3

Franchise3 Member

See, this is just a problem with being totally uninformed about the topic. All women seem to think that men are on the brink of functional r****dation when it comes to aiming their weiners. What would make you think that after honing our craft with over 10,000 urinations that we'd have trouble aiming?

There is the blockage issue that was brought up earlier. Think of what happens when you put your thumb over the end of a hose. The stream shoots out in a chaotic fashion. By the time you have to pee, this is virtually impossible to overcome. The last thing you are thinking about while unleashing a stream of golden fury is any residual blockage for your latest tryst.

There is always the splashback factor as well. Velocity + gravity = splashback. Minuscule drops of urine can hit the seat, or under the seat, in a seemingly imperceptible fashion. It isn't until the urine settles that you can tell what damage was done.

Then there is always variations in starting and stoppage. You might be going into the home stretch and inadvertently squeeze your pc muscles, stopping the stream mid-pee. The urine tapers off, you have to make adjustments and calculations in your head, lean and aim, while simultaneously planning the best course of action for when your pc muscles unclench and the stream comes back with a powerful vengeance. This takes a combination of concentration and fine motor skills akin to that of a Navy fighter pilot landing on an aircraft carrier.

Let those examples marinate around in your head for a little bit, ladies, then perhaps you will have a greater appreciation for the dangerous terrain that is peeing as a man. We prefer not to take the easy way out like you, effortlessly sitting and daydreaming while your bladder does all the hard work, because we live for the challenge and rush of adrenaline that comes with executing our urination gameplan to perfection.

11. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

And of course, the obligatory video for any urine thread :)

<object width="464" height="388" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=3113844388" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><embed width="464" height="388" flashvars="key=3113844388" allowfullscreen="true" quality="high" src="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="text-align:center;width: 464px;">See more <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/">funny videos</a> at Funny or Die</div>

12. Lady_Di

Lady_Di Contributing Member

Lol, I really didn't know about the blockage thing.

So if that is a problem, why can't you guys sit and get your buddy (not the happy one) inside of the bowl and pee?

13. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

^

Blasphemy!

14. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

i'll do it at home. it's the lazy way out, and it's great

15. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

^

Blasphemy!

16. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

deducting 50 man points

17. marks0223

marks0223 2017 and 2022 World Series Champions
    Supporting Member

Time for a new poll.

How many guys sit down to pee in their own home?

18. Royals Ego

Royals Ego Member

same ratio as the gay:straight males on the bbs

19. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

I power piss when into toilets (at home), but in urinals it's always slow and trying to find the right angle to not have any bounce back.

20. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I power piss so I can go back to whatever I was doing.

I leisurely piss if I'm bored and want to sit there for a couple minutes and read something.