1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Police State] Cop kills an unarmed kid over 10 grams of weed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by g1184, Aug 7, 2015.

1. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

Link where it proves white cops are oppressing blacks?

2. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

Watch MSM

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Dude, just ask your black friend.

4. CometsWin

I have no idea what that is. Is that some Stormfront offshoot I'm not aware of? I'll google it.

5. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

You won't believe me but my black friend doesn't hate cops and is training to become one.

6. GlenDice

GlenDice Member

and if you think blacks are oppressed in America in 2015 then there is absolutely no reason for me to talk to you about this subject anymore, that's just absurd.

7. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

Then get out of this thread.
    How about you follow through with what you are saying for once?
    So far 0-1 on personal attacks.
    Will you be 0-2 after failing to stop talking in this thread?

8. Freik

Freik Contributing Member

No they don't.

9. Remii

Remii Member

My apologies... I should have asked you why stories like this don't get media attention because this could possibly be another Samuel Dubose case. So why do you think it doesn't get media attention when a cop kills a white person...?

10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There isn't a presumption of racism and thus a presumption of ill intent if the dead person is white. There's another article that shows the vast majority of black people think cops have it out for them, so they always assume that racism is a factor....even when it's clearly not.

In this case, we just assume it was a kid trying to run over a cop that led to him getting shot. If it was a black kid, people would assume that it was some racist cop out stalking black people looking to murder them....because well, a lot of people are r****ded.

11. dback816

dback816 Member

Ask a black friend?

Is this really all you're capable of when outside of your Lin containment thread?

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Oh wow, is he really a Lin fan? That explains SO much.

13. CometsWin

Beautiful. :grin:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pXI1PDTp5gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. Remii

Remii Member

Why do you care what black people think... What black people think has nothing to do with what cops do to white people and other groups of people.

Your line of thinking is why cops are out there beating the shyt out of white women and it doesn't get media attention...

I don't assume that... I question everything the cops do because they've been proven to lie...

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When paranoid delusions have black people starting riots and burning down towns....well it's probably time to pay attention. Groups of foolish assholes have done that in two towns already for no good reason whatsoever.

When no one acts on paranoid delusions, you can just sit back and laugh about it, but when the patient becomes violent due to their paranoid delusions, it's probably time to start being more active in treating their illness.

16. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Not on a night of the highest rated republican debate in history. BTW This story is trending on social media but because of the republican debate headlines it fell. His parents were on MSNBC and CNN today. Not sure why you believe this is not a national story. Fox news of course did not pick it up.

17. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

15,600 posts of complete and utter nonsense and still going. IN JUST TWO YEARS, PEOPLE!! 15,600 posts in two years, LOL Amazing.

18. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-white-teen-zachary-hammond-n406136?cid=sm_fb

Here is another police report, some news takes time to make the national stage. It doesn't always just happen overnight every time, you will see this story pick up steam though. Also keep in mind that the black murders were recorded. This story was not. In order for this to be big news white people will have to be outraged by this and they're not yet.

19. Remii

Remii Member

And nothing you said has nothing to do with cops beating white women and doing other unlawful stuff to white people and it not get any media attention. So again I ask, why don't white people get the same attention in the media...?

20. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

His opinion does count, if blacks want to be heard regarding mistreatment than cops should be heard regarding complications and dangers in the line duty.