1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Police arrest 31 men of white nationalist hate group for conspiracy to riot

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Reeko, Jun 12, 2022.

1. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Actually you must have the guy I was responding to on ignore.

2. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I did.

3. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

smart

4. Nook

Nook Member

If you are a white male living in the USA you benefitted from it.

5. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

no. There you go again making another sweeping generalization based on skin color. Almost every post you make is racist in some way, this one is no different.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Nope. It’s not debatable. It is institutional. You don’t understand institutional entitlement or what racism is.
    I find it funny that you are blind, but on the other hand it is troubling.
    As a male you have entitlement living in the USA.
    As a white male you have double entitlement.
    You can be homeless or a janitor and it doesn’t change the fact you have benefited being a white male.

TheJuice, ROCKSS and JayGoogle like this.
  7. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

Nothing but rabbithole responses from that dude as I recall. Only person I have on ignore. I found him to be straight up boring.

Tomstro likes this.
  8. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

and again talking out of your ass. This is undeniable racism. You go as far as to claim to know this about every single white male. Wow. I would never ever pretend to be able to do that. You truly are an arrogant racist. Its a big world. Made up of many types.

9. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

10. Pistol Pete

Supporting Member

It's only fitting that tall Nordic bums would get the finest homes made from Nordstrom boxes. Talk about your street level benefit from being a large ultra white guy.....

Nook likes this.
  11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

For those that cant read English:

[​IMG]

Nook and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  12. RocktheCasbah

RocktheCasbah Member

https://www.dallasnews.com/business...ections-lost-texas-42-billion-and-36000-jobs/

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Saying white people are privileged is pure evil. How dare you? You racist!

Nook likes this.
  14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

I tell them about Peter Dinklage and ask them not to despair.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

All of them were white? That is shocking in a not so shocking sort of way.

DD

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

One of 31 the Patriot Front members arrested at an Idaho Pride march over the weekend was kicked out of his mother’s home for refusing to denounce the white nationalist group, a report said.

Karen Amsden told the Daily Beast she gave her 27-year-old son Jared Michael Boyce an ultimatum after he showed up on her doorstep in Springville, Utah, on Sunday after being bailed out of jail by an anonymous donor.

“‘You can choose between Patriot Front and your family’,” Amsden said she told her son. “And he’s like, ‘Well, I can’t quit Patriot Front.’ I’m like, ‘Well, then you’ve just chosen. So pack your stuff and get out of my house.’”

Boyce told his mom he showed up at Saturday’s Pride event in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho — allegedly armed with riot gear — because Patriot Front believed those involved were “grooming kids.”

When she spotted the news reports of the 31 arrests, Amsden said she immediately knew her son was involved. She went searching through the photos of men wearing balaclavas — and eventually spotted Boyce.

“I could tell it was him,” she told the outlet. “And I had tried calling his phone and it was just going straight to voicemail and then later I was able to access the jail website and confirm that he was one of the guys that was arrested. It’s a sick feeling.”

Amsden said her son had spent years seeking out a “brotherhood” and trying to fill a “void” after his father came out as gay and left their family when he was younger.

Boyce had been living with his then-wife and their two children in 2018 when he found the Patriot Front on the internet, according to his mother.

“I first understood how far he’d gone when he was denying the Holocaust — and one of my personal heroes is Anne Frank. And when he told me that, I thought he was kidding. Like, how can you? I just didn’t even know what to say,” Amsden told the outlet.

She added, “He’s so misguided and bought into all their rhetoric. It just makes me sick.”

Amsden’s mother admitted that she was speaking out now in an attempt to sabotage her son’s standing with the far right group because all her other efforts had failed.

“I would love to do whatever I can to out him [as a Patriot Front member] so that he can’t be a part of it,” she said. “And that they don’t want him to be a part of their group because his mom has loose lips and a big mouth and he’s never going to get away with anything.”

https://nypost.com/2022/06/14/patriot-front-member-kicked-out-by-mom-after-idaho-arrest/amp/

17. Reeko

Reeko Member

18. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Dude is mad that his dad came out as Gay?

Weak minded people.

Time to label these orgs as terrorist organizations.

SHEESH!

DD

TheJuice and Blatz like this.
  19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

This is the crux of the biscuit...

ROCKSS and Nook like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

imagine choosing Patriot Front over your own family

looks like he had a divorce too…wife was probably sick of his bumass surfing the dark web all day and not helping out with the bills or taking care of the kids

he probably used his entire life savings just to make the trip from Utah to Idaho and also buying his riot gear…he probably couldn’t even afford bail…