1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Please Stop The Injuries.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ROCKCITY, May 10, 2009.

1. ROCKCITY

ROCKCITY Member

What's up with the Rocket's medical staff? First it was a sprained ankle, now its a hairline fracture? This reminds me of how they couldn't figure out what was wrong with Tmac and his knee (if there was anything wrong with his knee). Why can't we have a medical staff like the Phoenix Suns. They've done wonders to Grant Hill and Shaq. I know most injuries are accidents and unintended, but really every damn year one of our top players go down. Sick of seeing my favorite team lose because of ******* injuries. :mad:

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I'd rather the rox med staff talk to the clev. cavs med staff.

3. WeMissDekeMan

WeMissDekeMan Rookie

You really can't blame the Medical staff about Yao's injuries. Yao plays ball all year long, and has never had legit off-season since he's been in the NBA. It's truly unfair for him, but that's what happens when you come from a communist country where you are treated like a slave to play basketball.

4. tinywang

tinywang Contributing Member

its all part of the game. what can u do but accept it. *sighs*

5. mnkyman

mnkyman Member

we do have one of the worst injury rates...new medical staff is needed

6. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I think it's a curse. Tmac shows up last night has something to do with it.

7. darkhero

darkhero New Member

China does not have that many skillful basketball players. Maybe within 10 years there is only ONE Yao.

8. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

I totally blamed the management for not getting Yao some help on the court to lessen his minutes. We all knew this was coming but didn't know it was going to come at this time. It's was so obvious that and the ridiculous playing time for a man Yao size to be taking. This is very bad management. I mean what the hell is wrong with them. How the hell have they forgotten that Yao was injury for the last couple of years and had a major injury last year? And they still play him so many minutes? What's more ridiculous was that Yao play the second most mins on the team that was not meant for that type of body size. It doesn't take a Rocket scientist to know the risk is very highly likely that Yao's chances of getting injury is very high.

9. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

I told ya all before the season even start that Yao needs to take the entire team to a Chinese temple and pray so as to rid of the injure curse. They failed to do that....and so there you go...this is what you get for not listening!

10. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Yao needs a $100,000 special made shoes. Not the crap ass Reebok that he's wearing. We all know shoes are design for looks that are meant to sell. Don't tell me they can't come up with an ugly shoe for Yao that could've protected his feet? This is baloney.

11. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

Blaming the Rockets medical staff for our injuries is ridiculous and I can guarantee you NO experienced forum members or people that actually mean anything to the organization will agree with you.