1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemo34, Apr 13, 2016.

1. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Hi Rockets fans,

I've been a huge Houston and Hakeem fan since 1990 all the way from Australia and in November me and my Dad decided this would be the year we are to go to Houston to watch the playoffs, thinking it was a guaranteed thing to happen. How wrong we were! But it's looking like it might all work out.

Because we live so far away, at a risk of sounding presumptuous, I'd like to plan ahead and find out when and where I could purchase playoff tickets?

Any Texan hospitality would mean a lot!

regards

Kerim

Smacktle and heypartner like this.
  2. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

If you sign up as a Rocket insider they will sell the tickets tomorrow around 9 or 10. It will be for game A and B but you won't know the date until the schedule comes out. So if they play the first game Saturday then you are looking a Wednesday or Thursday game for Game 3.

You don't have to be signed up to the get tickets but Rockets insiders get first dibs on purchasing tickets.

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Go big or go home, book a plane ticket and hotel room for June. Watch us play in the NBA Finals.

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

Fixed. :cool:

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

good tip about Rockets Insiders. But like Flashseats for regular season games, online purchases might not work for someone overseas, as a way to prevent Chinese, Russian and Greek scalpers (for instance). Since you can't buy regular season tickets this way, I assume playoffs will be the same.

hakeemo34:

I highly recommend just calling the Rockets sales representatives and telling them your story directly. Call them today. I wouldn't rely on your credit card working for online purchases. You may very well need a US account...like with regular season games. But they can probably sell them to you directly.

6. HTOWNTAKEOVER

HTOWNTAKEOVER Member

You wont have to worry about not getting any playoff tickets. Once we down 0-2 we will be giving away them.

bilaal14 likes this.
  7. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Luckily I have access to a US credit card as my brother in law lives in Utah. If that's the case then I could should be able to buy tickets over the net right? Where online would you recommend?

Thanks for your help so far

8. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

good info

9. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Anyone have a number for a sales rep?

10. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Thanks for the advice

11. BabyBatterBoy

BabyBatterBoy Member

281-330-8004

12. BabyBatterBoy

BabyBatterBoy Member

281-330-8004. Ask for Mike.

13. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Seems like the number has been disconnected..

14. HTOWNTAKEOVER

HTOWNTAKEOVER Member

LMAOOOOO

15. BabyBatterBoy

BabyBatterBoy Member

[​IMG]

16. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

That's a LOONNGGGGGGGG way to travel to witness a blow out. To answer the question I would buy last minute on flash seats. Always desperate sellers a few hours before the game.

17. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Ha I guess it doesn't matter. Never been to a rockets game so blowout or not it will be a huge experience.. Doesn't hurt watching a quality team like golden state too

18. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

I might do that so long as there will be tickets available. Would be pretty nerve wrecking waiting until the day before we buy tickets

19. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

Yea for sure. I see your point if you're coming from Australia but there is always nice deals. If you're a fan of the game you can also consider driving up a few hours to San Antonio to catch another NBA game as well.

20. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

^good point. You'd have a chance to see Rockets, warriors, and spurs, and heck, might as well check out the World Series favorites :)