1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemo34, Apr 13, 2016.

1. hakeemo34

hakeemo34 Member

Hi all,

I've been a huge Rockets and Hakeem fan since 1990 all the way from Australia and this year in November me and my Dad decided to do something we always wanted to do, which is to go to Houston and watch the Rockets in the playoffs. The last week as been an emotional roller coaster looking like we were no chance, and thinking what we were going to do in Houston without basketball to watch, to now looking like we have the box seat position (please win tomorrow).

In preparing for our trip I would like to know where and when we can purchase playoff tickets. Don't want to be too presumptuous but we kinda need to plan these things since we live so far away.

Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks

Kerim

#1 hakeemo34, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2019