1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For Sale PLAYOFF TICKETS LOWER CORNERS (Throughout Playoffs)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by beeyabia, Apr 14, 2014.

1. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Clutchfans-

You guys were FANTASTIC this year in regards to my tickets. As was the case with my regular season tickets, some of my playoff games will also be available for you guys to enjoy at quality prices with nice lower corner views.

Section 115, row 18, 2 side by side seats, angled closer to section 116. Rows start on row 4 in this section, so about mid-way up.

One of our fellow members already contacted me and purchased Game B vs Portland earlier today. He got a damn good deal out of it looking at the prices now haha. Game A NOT for sale.

Ill keep you guys updated as soon as we know when the games will be played and if they will be for sale or not.

As always, text me- 832-205-zero74five.

Hope to have contact with you guys thru June!

2. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Game C- confident there will be one- Next Wednesday 4/30- LIKELY to be sale as I won't be able to make it into town.

Text me for details. Lookin at flash seats and other sellers on here, will have the best price guaranteed.

832-205-zero74five

3. beeyabia

beeyabia Member

Game 5 for sale guys! Special clutchfans price. Text me for details! These dang 830pm starts killin me!