1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Players who make you reconsider your Fandom

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sofine81, Dec 10, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

No one mentioned Scottie Pippen?

2. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I hated Pippen with every fiber of my being.

His being added to the team had no impact on my love for the Rockets.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

3. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

Stephen Jackson

4. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

no way, lol.

I love me some captain jack. he's hood and all, but he plays w/ heart and I can't knock that.

Plus you'd know he'd be on his best behavior if he was back on the 3rd coast.

5. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

Oh hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain Jack, along with Demarcus Cousins is my favorite player outside of the Rockets.

I really dislike Pau, but I feel like once he becomes a Rocket, he'll want to redeem himself from the embarrassment of the playoffs. That would be great for us.

Pair him up with NeNe...you've got a good team.

6. xAliceInChains

People hate players when they are good, we hate Gasol now because he is on the Lakers and he simply beats people, if he is on our side we will get to know and like him, happens all the time.

If you got LeBron James you would laugh at the rest of the league, despite the fact you hate him now.

7. Codman

This is false. I would question my fandom if LeBron was a Rocket. Same goes for Kobe, Chris Paul (before and after the trade...with his floppin', whiny arse), Dirk, Timmy and Fisher.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

To be fair you root for your team. So what if one of your arch nemesis turns red. Still gotta root for the team and the players. Still an ostrich. ;)

9. xAliceInChains

Why would you be mad to have the best current player in the league on your team? Would you be mad at the organization for having the best chance to win and make money? All I'm saying is things are better when you have the best on your side.

10. theimpossibles1

The truth between the lies.

11. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

It will be hard rooting for Gasol with the Rockets, but I will still root for Houston, but I would never buy Gasol rockets jersey.

12. Codman

Best in terms of talent, yes. Best leader, closer, decent and humble person? No.

Lebron stands for everything I dislike about NBA players.

13. solid

solid Contributing Member

Anybody that has ever played for Dallas or LA, other than that if they are an All Star,I'll take them.

14. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Karl Malone and that's not happening.

He is the only player that crosses my mind.