1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Play the bench!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by spence99, Nov 27, 2001.

1. spence99

spence99 Member

I love Rudy as a coach, but I have one complaint. Why does he play the starters so many minutes? The bench needs to play so that they are ready to step up when somebody gets hurt. Plus, Griffin is going to develop a lot faster if he plays more than 5 or 6 minutes a night. I think our starters are going to burn out if they keep playing 45 minutes a night.

Do you all agree?

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

8 posts in nearly 3 years?? Wow. A new lurker king! :D

3. Lobo_Louie

Lobo_Louie Member

What's wrong with that guy? :)

4. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

I agree- we should play the bench-especially EG. Look at Keith Van Horn numbers-he went form a nothing player to high scoring since Jason Kidd started feeding him. I think EG has more potential than Van Horn, but we won't know until Rudy plays him....

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

For a "junior member", you make some very appropriate and necessary points. Please post more often.