1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Planned Parenthood Director caught on tape selling aborted baby parts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2015.

1. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Have you met healthcare professionals? "Gallows humor" is not uncommon and is, often, one of the ways they can handle working in environments most of us never could.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The video is edited and you don't know if she says other things that make her look good. The organization and video has the intent to portray her in the worst possible light. Being casual isn't a crime. As for leadership, remember she is speaking to an organization that is asking her questions and it is her job to answer them. So it will sound cold and clinical. We adjust our tone and speech to the audience.

3. Nook

Nook Member

No, not going broke. God has blessed me with a very good profession and and life, so I like to give back and help those that have not been as fortunate.... like Jesus the teacher has taught me. You have inspired me, and as a result Planned Parenthood received funding to help poor women in need of reproductive care.

You doubt I can "afford" $400 if I support Obama? Gotcha, you assume that all folks that support Obama are poor minorities and the suppressed people on the edge of society? Yeah.... those people that Jesus was concerned about, those that Christianity gave hope to.

You can sleep even better now, knowing that Planned Parenthood of Texas received two donations in your honor.

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

MY S/O had an abortion exactly one month back. We don't use protection and she didn't know she was pregnant until 6 weeks in with the delayed periods and a preggo check.

Thankfully the process of abortion exists and it's a relatively quick process. 4 Tuesdays back was the initial consultation and then Thursday was the procedure. And you'll be surprised if you hear that she told me that the abortion clinic was packed with females of all ages and sizes and backgrounds.

You mad bro?

5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

they released the unedited video, it's several hours long

6. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You'd better adjust your glasses, you're about to see some BOLD text.

7. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Hell no, I'm glad you didn't successfully breed.

[​IMG]

8. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

My first thought after reading your post.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/icmRCixQrx8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

And that's part of the reason why I'm on the fence about the issue. On one hand, I do think abortion is killing babies on some level.....but on the other hand, there's a large chunk of the population that I really don't want to pass their genes on to another generation.

10. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

The sale of human parts is illegal. If they WEREN'T selling the parts, why would she have a need to discuss how much they were? Odd, no? Even then, why would she be discussing these things if the legal department has told her not to? Hmmmm... :confused:

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

There are a few members of Clutchfans who are in their 40s I wouldn't mind aborting.

12. Commodore

it's telling how threats of murder go unnoticed when a single word is replaced

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Well by definition what I said makes no sense. So I'm not sure how it's a threat of murder.

1 person likes this.
  14. Commodore

15. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Election season must be approaching.

16. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

If Abbott keeps up this pace, he is going to blow GW and Perry out of the water.

17. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

I think he has already jumped over... er, wheeled over, the low bar of GWB and Perry... I don't believe either of them has advised anyone to ignore a U.S Supreme Court ruling...

18. yo

yo Contributing Member

It's you and your type that give the pro-choice side a negative rep. Proudly parading that you had an abortion, really? I wouldn't say I'm completely anti-abortion, but the way you told your story with complete emotional detachment is repulsive.

19. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Uhhh...no it wasn't. It wasn't repulsive at all, in fact.

20. yo

yo Contributing Member

Okay.