1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Planned Parenthood Director caught on tape selling aborted baby parts

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Commodore, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I fully understand your position and I agree with it to an extent. Unfortunately we get too caught up in the black and white of the issue and completely ignore the gray and hipocracy. I fully understand why a woman would want an abortion due to rape, incest, health concerns or early detection. But aborting healthy fetuses/babies that can survive outside the womb is disgusting. What about the donors rights? What if he wants to keep it? Or not keep it?

2. Nook

Nook Member

This "story" is already falling apart.....

3. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

A lot of things about this story make me cringe for us as humans.

So, when PP talks about their incredibly high medical ethics and getting consent of the patient (wait how does the fetus sign the consent form for the donation of their completely unique and apparently valuable tissue segments?), how do they balance not wanting to crush the organs of the consenting fetus with trying to take care of the health of the mother? It would seem that there is a conflict of interest there.

4. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Doctors have to physically deal directly with corpses every day, for at least the first twelve years of education and training, and in several clinical settings are actually given very little time for things like lunch. That she would take care to precisely explain medical procedures and have lunch at a business meeting is not all that shocking or rare.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Even disregarding the millions of cellular, organic and anatomical processes that magma, lava, or igneous rocks don't go through, your statement is (possibly unintentionally) rational, analogous and completely validates the original argument.

6. cml750

cml750 Member

Really sorry to hear your mother MURDERED a baby. That probably explains a lot about the way you think based on the way you were raised by a person who would do such a thing.

7. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

[​IMG]

8. Nook

Nook Member

It it makes you feel better CML750 I just instructed my wife to donate $200 to Planned Parenthood on your behalf after reading your post. Make sure you think about that when dozing off to sleep tonight.

9. cml750

cml750 Member

Congrats on funding the murder of babies. Sorry to see your wife has no morals or spine. I would not marry a person who would murder babies. Sorry for your sad situation.

10. Summer Song Giver

I weep for humanity

11. cml750

cml750 Member

I have been weeping for quite a while.

12. Nook

Nook Member

Ehh? You sure about that? She has had no problem "murdering" millions of little "babies" recently... Maybe it is just with you? I don't know... Maybe get tested.

13. cml750

cml750 Member

Captain GIF!!!!!!!

14. cml750

cml750 Member

Pretty weak comeback. You can do better Nook. Maybe you could ask your wife for a better comeback. I am sure she could come up with one if you "instruct" her to do so. Do you keep her barefoot and in the kitchen also????

15. Nook

Nook Member

Barefoot in the kitchen? I think you left part of the saying out.... It is barefoot and PREGNANT and yes she IS pregnant with another son.

Also.... another $200 to Planned Parenthood? Why not, my wife handles the logistics of donating to charities, but I will make sure you and the misses get full credit... Between both donations that has to be at a minimum 2-3 abortions you are responsible for just tonight....

16. Northside Storm

http://healthland.time.com/2012/10/05/study-free-birth-control-significantly-cuts-abortion-rates/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And very relevant to the case at hand:

[​IMG]

So weep for humanity. And continue weeping while other people do something to make the world a better place without you.

:)

17. cml750

cml750 Member

Wow, maybe you will go broke if we keep this up. If your wife is truly pregnant, why not put your money where your mouth is and abort your own baby. If you are truly donating to murdering babies, that is on your conscience not mine. I highly doubt you could afford $200 much less $400 if you support Obama. Besides, I ALWAYS sleep good at night.

18. cml750

cml750 Member

Lol, Captain Gif strikes again!!! Hard to believe you actually posted a chart showing that maternal death is declining from abortion???? That is truly sad. I believe the death of the infant is 100% in abortion.

19. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I already sued Planned Parenthood for Medicaid Fraud. Now Texas will look into these organ harvesting claims. <a href="http://t.co/V5YxR20bsk">http://t.co/V5YxR20bsk</a></p>&mdash; Greg Abbott (@GregAbbott_TX) <a href="https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/621099652302139392">July 14, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

20. Northside Storm

I'm trying to figure out if it's just poor writing, but are you saying it's truly sad that abortion kills less mothers?

If you believe the underlined, you'll be happy to know that in this case, PP is sending fetal tissue for research purposes: research that has helped more than halve the infant mortality rate in America.

All this and abortion rates are at historic lows! wow. let's all weep together.