1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pippen still jealous of Jordan

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by tinman, Nov 2, 2021.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

@J.R.
    Quitten still mad

2. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

You’d think a player that:

-Was elected to the HOF
    -Named one of the 50 and 75 greatest players ever (even when he’s only led a team once in his career)
    -Part of the first Dream Team

Would be content with his basketball career and legacy. I didn’t watch the clip but if it’s about money that’s Pippen’s own damn fault and no one else’s

Caesar, Ramo$e and tinman like this.
  3. xaos

xaos Member

Pippen ain't easy

4. tinman

Supporting Member

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

It is the fact that ALL OF THAT is attached to Jordon
    People are of the mind that If he did not have Jordon . . . . he would not be on those lists

Rocket River

plutoblue11, steddinotayto and foh like this.
  6. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

between losing his wife and losing his mind I think Pip is still juuuuust a bit bitter

not a great look, honestly

7. i3artow i3aller

What's the deal with the large print? Pippen's book reminds me of a college student trying to reach the page requirement for a term paper.

#7 i3artow i3aller, Nov 3, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

he never recovered

[​IMG]

9. tinman

Supporting Member

And his wife sleeping with non all star caliber players in the current league

Roomba likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Michael got him that max deal that Les Alexander gave him
    Obviously we paid Batman money for Robin

Ramo$e and DreamR like this.
  11. JW86

JW86 Member

All jokes aside, Pippen is taking it way too far and it’s sad to see a grown man being this vengeful and publishers deciding to release it. While it’s great money wise with the controversy, it’s not in Pippen’s best interest.

However, how can anyone disagree with the Last Dance being heavily MJ focused and definitely was made w/ MJ as the GOAT in mind? Aside from a sequences about Rodman, Phil etc. it was basically a MJ documentary.

tinman likes this.
  12. steddinotayto

I mean...any sensible and unbias fan would recognize that Pippen was a great player in his own right. If Scottie's worried about the casuals or the Gen Z crowd not giving him enough credit then he's going through a mid-life crisis or something. *insert Steve Buscemi gif*

Rocket River likes this.
  13. steddinotayto

I think the meltdown started with Future rapping about tapping Larsa's ass in Scottie's own home. Pippen never recovered from that one.

xtruroyaltyx and tinman like this.
  14. tinman

Supporting Member

steddinotayto likes this.
  15. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I saw that doc. Isn't one of the first lines spoken something like, "without Pippen, there is no Jordan."? Lulz. Pippen is a baby, man.

JumpMan and Nook like this.
  16. foh

foh Member

The trailer mainly suggested that it was about the team's last season with the plot being about the pressure of expectations on the team going for second three-peat. If the trailer was all about MJ, I doubt as many people would want to watch it.

I don't know about others but if I was a 2nd best player on that team, it would seem pretty unfair that I don't get to financially benefit from a documentary about the topic at hand given the way trailer portrays it.

MJ is not God where it is a sacrilege to criticize the man. Pippen just wants to make some money and air grievances of not being acknowledged enough by MJ.

He might even be over exaggerating his feelings on the matter just because drama sells better. No one can really say nothing, because just like Simmons and his mental distress claim, feelings are highly personal and subjective. ie impervious to outside criticism.

plutoblue11 and jogo like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

Seriously, the Scottie Pippen story SHOULD be a movie..... he was a loser that got a band scholarship to Central Arkansas.... who then became the team manager when he grew another 5-6 inches and then became a first round draft pick that was traded to the Bulls. He got to play with not only the best basketball player of all time, but the most marketable. People only know who Pippen is because he played second fiddle to Jordan for 6 rings..... the guy made 175 million in adjusted dollars playing basketball, plus another 20 million in indorsements. He even was given a high paying "ambassador" job by the Bulls after retiring where he did nothing......... he was a 17 time all league player or defender..... First Ballot Hall of Famer.... some think the best defensive player in NBA history......... this should be a GREAT movie, except.......

Pippen

Is

AN

He admitted he didn't get knee surgery until the regular season started because he didn't want to mess up his summer plans.

He was busted regularly for DUI's and is the only player I know that both Barkley and Drexler wanted to choke out.

He regularly cheated on his wife..... his wife cheated on him....... his daughter got drunk and pissed in the middle of the floor in a hotel lobby while in college as an athlete.....

Pippen invested in multiple Lear jets....... he is famous for not being generous with charities and he doesn't tip the help (No tippin Pippen).

What was the first thing out of MJ's mouth at his HOF induction? He thanked Scottie and said he wouldn't win 6 titles without him.......

He doesn't check into a playoff game with 2 seconds left because the play isn't called for him..... then years later he says he would do the same thing again.

SCREW SCOTTIE PIPPEN

His sorry ass is ugly as hell.... looks like that monster from Clash of the Titans.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Tell us how you really feel :D. I mean who hasn't pissed on the floor these days among us?

Slyonebluejay, steddinotayto and Nook like this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

It started before then....... but yeah, having another man, a younger man **** your wife in your home.... especially when you are wealthy.... that has to hurt pretty damn bad. Then again from what I have heard, it wasn't the first time it happened.

JumpMan and steddinotayto like this.
  20. steddinotayto

I remember Larsa when he played here...fine fine woman. I have no doubt she's let others into the Pippen household over the course of their marriage.

Nook likes this.