1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pics/Videos from the Rockets/Heat game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dave2000, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

As mentioned on here, and even in this thread, there were 500 new season ticket holders that were on the game. The deal was, that if you were one of the first 500 new season tix holders, they paid for a trip including plant tix, hotel stay, tixs to the game, and even a $10 voucher for food at the arena. It was a crazy expierence, heres the breakdown:

3-6pm: Had a vistors reception, feed us chips/salsa/cookies/beer/drinks, while we got to meet Bill Worrell, Bullard, Drexler, Clutch, and 2 members of the RPD. Les, along with the commentators gave a speach about the team and pretty much was like a high school pep rally

6-8pm: headed towards the arena before the game. Went to their team shop, pretty small IMO, but they did display the trophy, I bought a "replica" ring for $10 cause I just thought it was too cool :p

after the game: had interviews with the players courtside, then headed back to the hotel.

again, like i said in the previous thread, unbelieveable expierence. I'll just copy and paste what i said, since Im pretty sure not everybody read it:

Just got back from the game, at my hotel now, on my laptop. BEST EXPIERENCE EVER!!! OMG, that was one of the best events I have ever been apart of in my life. Sooooo many moments in the game. We were being booed at throughout the game, but the 4th qtr was ours. NO HEAT fan could say anything. After our run and Wade made a shot when it was all bout over, I was like "FINALLY yall made a shot!!!!"

Bunch of Heat fans giving us crap saying "who are the champions?" I was like "WE GOT TWO!!! come back to me when go back to back!!!!" and they couldnt say NOTHING!!!!

OMG, i wish they do this every year

Here are some pics:

[​IMG]\
    with AIR BULL

[​IMG]
    with one of the RPD

[​IMG]
    with a fellow Head Fan (Jeff I think his name was)

[​IMG]
    with another RPD

[​IMG]
    with Bill Worrell, and my friend Terence that came with me

[​IMG]
    In front of the arena

[​IMG]
    whats wrong with the pics (btw, this is INSIDE of the American Airlines Areana)

[​IMG]
    still don't know? here is a closer look :)

#1 Dave2000, Nov 13, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  2. Dave2000

[​IMG]
    before the game

[​IMG]
    during the National Antham

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pics before, during, and after the game :)

[​IMG]
    sporting the best 6th man in the league :)

btw, the video is still uploading via YouTube, will post it as soon as its done. Its about a 1 min vid of the crowd cheering down the stairs heading towards the court.

3. Dave2000

vid:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2T2JpoEJiZU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2T2JpoEJiZU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="350"></embed></object>

give a min, i just uploaded :)

4. pother

pother Member

You lucky bast***. Thank you for sharing. Great job

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

COol, I saw you guys chanting let's go rockets...i think, during the Shane post game interview.

And the video! hahaha...that must have pissed off the heat fans.

6. jmejia

jmejia Contributing Member

Dave2000,

Dammmmnnnnn!!!! That was nice. I think my heart skipped a beat when I heard all the fans representing. Wow, just WOW :eek:

7. never

never Member

i'm jealous :mad:

8. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Damn that video is pure ownage :eek: :D

9. defire

defire Member

good job! is this before or after the game?

10. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

Whoa nice nice

great to see the fans so hyped up

11. Dave2000

that was after, but thats how we were throughout the whole game literally. When we first entered the building, during the timeouts, halftime, and after the game. It was ludacris.

12. mokulen

mokulen Contributing Member

Thanks for the goodies and the video - WOW! :eek:

13. user

user Member

wow, really lots of Rockets fans:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Dude those pics and that video are bad ass!

I have been a season ticket holder so I had to get someone else signed up in order to go.

Ya'll were running **** and if you listened in the forth quarter on espn you could hear the chants. Also after the game on FSN Houston I saw ya'll coming down, what was that for? What kind of crowd was it? Young and old, mostly male, hard core or more laid back fans just curious?

15. Dave2000

man, if i wouldve known, i wouldve said u referred me. I didnt know until someone posted about it like a month ago about the referral, and i know that alot of existing tix holders truly deserved this.

The crowd was more of the elder crowd, along with families, and probably around 50 or less college type crowd (less than 30). My friend and I were looking for people to hangout with afterwards, but there wasn't that many around our age to choose from.

After the game, we all grouped up on one end of the court as u can see at the last pic, and they had like a after game interviews with everybody, Yao, Tmac, Chuck, Rafer, Luther, Shane, Kirk, Deke, Les and a few others came out. Pretty much just thanked everybody for coming.

#15 Dave2000, Nov 13, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2006
  16. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Well I am glad you had a good time and yeah I should of been smart enough to post that I was a season ticket holder on this board and if someone like you said I refered you than I would of taken care of the "all day party" in Miami!

17. rocketman1979

rocketman1979 Contributing Member

How was Chuck? Was he standing on his own? Any mention of the injury?

18. Dave2000

he looked fine, no limp from when he walked out there, I thought he was going to play Tuesday no doubt, but said that he will be evaluated Monday morning.

19. jjryulee

jjryulee Member

dave2000,thank for your pics,but i cant see the video.give me the you tube link,ok?

20. Dave2000