1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pick Your Point Guard: Dragic, Lowry or Lin?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by gregsa, Jul 4, 2012.

Tags:
?

Who would you like to see in Houston jersey ?

1. Dragic

207 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Lowry

123 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. Lin

84 vote(s)
    20.3%
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

what makes me our backup PG next year is going to become a fan favorite.

deja vu all over again?

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

wow, Clutch fixed the poll. It was something like

Dragic - 27
    Lowry - 98
    Lin - 1024

about 2 hours ago, right? Ballot stuffing by a region of IPs curtailed.

This does show one thing though. If we sign Lin, the Rockets will have an All-Star next year ... :)

3. Samdogg36

Samdogg36 Member

Close between Lowry and dragic so because fact dragic doesn't miss games and has better locker room chemistry I vote dragic

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Royce-White-41371/

Real solid ball control guy, that Royce White. Nice "fact" there

You're a dumbass

5. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

Lowry

He's the best PG out of those 3, and he's on the better contract.

But if his "locker room problems" are a legitimate cause for concern, then I'd take Dragic.

6. AXG

AXG Member

Lin for the Win! ;)

7. primtim24

primtim24 Contributing Member

In no particular order

Chris Paul
    Tony Parker
    Steve Nash
    Rajon Rondo
    Deron Williams
    Russell Westbrook
    Derrick Rose (Pre or Post injury, it doesn't matter)
    John Wall
    Kyrie Irving
    Ricky Rubio (Pre or Post injury, it doesn't matter)

You can even throw in Stephen Curry and Brandon Jennings, all of which I would rather have than Dragic or Lin.

Lowry can be argued that he can be in that group of PG's, however it is Dragic and Lin that cannot.

8. Verbatim

Verbatim Member

Is it true? Lin was killing everyone then the "admin" "fixed" the poll?

Wow!

Did someone hack the site?

Or was it simply Lin had more fans out there "not in the States" so those votes don't count?

Should this BBS be for fans only in the US?

The NBA didn't ban all star balloting from outside of the US but they do here?

And unless the voting was rigged, I truly hope it was because "fixing" it for any other reason.....

9. trueroxfan

trueroxfan Member

I vote Lowry. I love Dragic, but I don't see the point in spending 8-10 m for a pg when we have one already for under 6.

That extra 3 mil could be used to resign Camby.

It would be worth it if Kyle would agree to come off the bench and Dragic signed around 8.

10. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>RedNation please help me welcome @<a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7">JLin7</a>back 2Houston today! Fitting on July4 as America is land of 2nd chances- <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%2523lin2houston">#lin2houston</a> in your reply</p>&mdash; Daryl Morey (@dmorey) <a href="https://twitter.com/dmorey/status/220634722613735424" data-datetime="2012-07-04T21:46:31+00:00">July 4, 2012</a></blockquote> <script src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. BleedRocketsRed

BleedRocketsRed Contributing Member

Dragic and it isn't close.

12. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

Dragic's only started for 2 months as a starter in his entire NBA Career, how can you say he is a good locker room guy. We are already seeing his antics, claiming he wants to go to a team where he starts, and then has the nerve to ask for 10 million. Its seems like Dragic feels entitled and is showing Daryl Moron no loyalty. Its karma, and im honestly glad Morey is going through this

Lowry is not a bad locker room guy, he just thinks McHale is a crap coach, which most Rockets players think. Even Budinger( a mild mannered guy, claimed he bumped heads with Mchale). Do you not get whats going on, you keep blaming Martin, and Lowry. When its the majority of Rockets who feel this way. I wouldnt be suprised if Scola felt this way about McHale too( he is just too professional to complain)

We have had Lowry here longer than Mchale, i think we would know by now if Lowry was a locker room cancer.( as the Morey supporters claim)

McHale is a joke of a coach, and Adelman has outcoached him in all 4 games this year. You wonder why Lowry would go hug Adelman after each TWolves game.

Morey and Mchale both need to go

13. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

after 2 months as a starter, and started getting figured out by NBA teams down the strecth. Teams now know if you trap Gogi he is prone to turnovers

Dragic knows he played out his mind down the stretch and is looking to CASH IN, because he is not sure he can do it again. Darren Collison redux

And if Dragic was always better than Lowry as you say, shouldnt he have been starting over Lowry since day 1. Only a fool would claim that Dragic is better

14. MethodM

MethodM Member

Dragic, why we wont pay the man is beyond me, i am starting to resent this front office

15. ObamaFan

ObamaFan Member

locker room problems since when

We have had Lowry in Houston for 3 years... NO LOCKER ROOM problems

McHale is a crap coach that most Rockets players didnt like( as Feigen reported)

These locker room excuses being thrown around about Lowry... are just that.. EXCUSES, to try and justify why Lowry isnt better than Dragic

When its clear he is

16. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

didnt Klow have us up to the 4th or 5th seed? Then we get knocked completely out of playoffs with Dragic.... u can throw whatever stats u like - THAT's the fact that counts!

17. dmcray95

dmcray95 Member

Bottom line for me the Rockets were more fun to watch with Dragic.

18. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

19. xktf

xktf Member

got to go with lin. linsanity in houston!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. varuscelli

varuscelli Contributing Member

At one point, Lin's vote count was well over 2000. Wish I had done a screen shot.