1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Photoshop The Hate: Utah Jazz

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by baller4life315, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Hehe ty men

2. Paaratohre

Paaratohre Member

I went to this thread hoping for some funny photoshopped pics or gifs after last night's trashing of the Jazz. Yet almost all I got was people acting like complete idiots toward one guy who admits liking the Jazz.

I love the Rockets. I don't like the Jazz (although I don't actively hate them either anymore). But I as a Rockets fan, I have absolutely no problem if someone liked the Jazz at some point in time. It's just sad to attack somebody with such cheap and aggressive personal insults for that reason. There's been way too much unnecessary and stupid name calling going on on Clutchfans, but this seems to be a new low for me. Especially since it wasn't just one or two people, but everybody just kept stocking on the pile of ****ty insults.

Despite the anonymity of the internet, it shouldn't be too much to ask to treat other people with at least a little bit of respect and not act like assholes.

3. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

It was pretty immature...

On the other hand, the guy claiming to like that Jazz was being pretty arbitrary about it. Saying he liked them because they had an elite PG and a "15 and 10" guy in Boozer. Idk, just seemed pretty random and more likely to be trolling to me.

And if he is a Rockets fan like he claims, then why the hell would he have been a Jazz fan a few years ago?... You know, back when we were playing those *****ers in the playoffs basically every year? Seems pretty odd to me that those playoff series would have made a "Rockets fan" enjoy watching the Jazz.

4. Louka

Louka Member

I f****** hated the j*zz. Don't really think about them anymore though. My hate has rerouted back to the Dirty Dirk Mavs.

Confession: Always liked Deron, it was just everyone else that I hated; Okur, AK47, Korver, and most of all, I REALLY REALLY HATED boozer.

5. coolweather

coolweather Contributing Member

Royce White will be happy to see this.

6. dmoneybangbang

There's a difference between rooting and cheering for a team and liking them....

DWill and Boozer was a deadly combo, I liked and respected them too....except when we played them.

Some of the people on here are too insecure/immature when they hear ideas or thoughts they don't necessarily agree with. Pretty sad.

7. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

You were doing great straight until you decided to know why he liked the Jazz. Then claimed to know who are real Rockets fans. But calling just you out is unfair.

8. Louka

Louka Member

[​IMG]

"AAAaaaaAAAAHhhHEEEYYYAaaHHHHAAaaaaaaYAAAEEEHAAA, GET IN BALL!!!"

Most annoying player ever

9. RMGEEGEE

RMGEEGEE Member

Bump..

Gif by Rodman is awesome.

10. Roxnostalgia

Roxnostalgia Member

I wanna be Rodman. I spent all freaking morning trying to change heads on gifs and you want to see what I ended up with? Do you?

[​IMG]
    A blatant rip-off of his.
    And it's not even a freaking gif.

1 person likes this.
  11. STR8Thugg

Not sure where I ever made the reference to "real Rockets fans"..... :confused:

You can say whatever you want, but I don't know what makes you think you are anymore of a fan than I am.

Why do members on clutchfans constantly feel the need to proclaim "I am a REAL Rockets fan", etc. It's really just pathetic.

12. STR8Thugg

True enough... I just learned to hate Boozer and Co. when we played them two years in a row in the playoffs and lost. I just figure that most people who like the Rockets would have garnered some ill feelings towards those guys.

13. Commodore

Commodore Member

time to resurrect this thread

[​IMG]

#473 Commodore, Apr 28, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2018
  14. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

16. txppratt

txppratt Member

No hate for Donovan Mitchell... he’s the real ROY this year. I actually don’t mind the jazz these days - hoping for a fun series. Rockets in 5.

17. Commodore

Commodore Member

whelp, time to bump this

topfive likes this.
  18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

JUCK THE FAZZ!!

Tfor3 and LUK3 like this.