1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Phoenix vs. Denver

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by The CDN Dream, Mar 9, 2011.

?

Suns or Nuggets

1. Suns

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  2. Nuggets

17 vote(s)
    73.9%
  1. The CDN Dream

The CDN Dream Member

Hey guys,
    I was just curious as to who everybody was going to cheer for in this game. I know a lot of people want phoenix to do well so we can get a better pick, and it seems as though denver is in a very vulnerbale position. They still have to face OKC twice, lakers, dallas, spurs, magic, heat, hawks and the hornets.

However, we are still chasing the suns and grizz and they have been winning a lot of their tough games. Personally, I feel that their is one playoff spot left up for grabs and that is denver's (unless the grizz start failing). I would choose denver to win this game because we still need to pass phoneix and denver still has a lot of games to lose...

What do you guys think?

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Suns. because if they make playoffs, we get their pick instead the Orlando one

3. red rocketz

red rocketz Member

im going with with Denver

4. MourningWood

MourningWood Contributing Member

Nuggets, without a doubt.

5. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Suns. We've already effectively lost the season. Since there's no way we'll be making the playoffs, might as well hope to get the Suns own pick.

6. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

This. We need to beat out two of Memphis, Denver, NO, and Portland, and hope both the Suns and the Rockets to get in.

A long shot no doubt. But I can hope.