1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Philly wants Luc

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 3, 2018.

1. esketit

esketit Member

having versatile men like tucker/arixa/luc was our defensive identity throughout the sean. Ariza is tough to replace. ariza/luc will be devastating

slothy420 likes this.
  2. James&PaulAttornysAtBall

3. PatBev

PatBev Member

lol GS feels no shame

Plowman likes this.
  4. James&PaulAttornysAtBall

Honestly posted this to the wrong thread. It’s his tweet from 2010

lw17 likes this.
  5. hakeemthagreat

I only hope Morey's not somewhere thinking "First Ariza, now Luc. According to my calculator, we can easily find a cheaper replacement at this position". Losing Ariza is okay. But Ariza AND Luc is unsustainable. Hopefully we'll get Luc back

Hakeemtheking, AnHero and Aruba77 like this.
  6. PatBev

PatBev Member

Yeah I noticed that after i replied.... wouldve been hilarious if he did post that though

7. James&PaulAttornysAtBall

If he did I probably would have got banned from twitter calling him every synonym for soft

8. topfive

topfive CF OG

:confused:

9. Caesar

Caesar Member

I've only been there 1 day. I enjoyed my experience. My kind of scummy town. The few hours of day light were spent eating cheese steaks at Genos and Pats, then we started drinking at a restaurant/bar where Charles Barkley was also drinking out on the patio where no one else was allowed. Then night came and the fun began. I had a drunk white dude try and fight me for my pizza claiming i stole it from him. Had another dude trying to fight me for casually bumping shoulders on a crowded street. Had a random guy look like he wanted to kill me and straight mean mug me and punched the wall with full force next to my head while i was leaning against a wall and then he just walked away.
    Had a really hot 21-23ish white chick who lived in an apartment above the bar talk to me for a second and then invited me upstairs in her apt to chill(she was coming home from the store and i was leaving the bar-IIRC i drunkenly asked her to show me around town b/c i was from Houston). The younger 20's me would have had his pants down and already at the top step, but i was already 30 and more cautious. It all seemed very fishy to be invited in so quickly. I'm a good looking guy but not so much so that a hot sober young girl invites me up to her apt in just a few words exchanged especially when she lives above a bar and deals with dudes hitting on her every night. Figured there was some scumbag waiting to jump me at the top and she was the one who kept saying "you're not a psycho right? If you are, i can protect myself." She seemed pretty shocked i turned her down. Maybe it was legit. No regrets though. I've had enough wild p*rn adventures that didn't risk death or having some dude named Billy Bob make me eat his Philly **** Meat Sandwhich.

What a great town man!

Luc and his brother Zuc can kill it in that town!
    [​IMG]

dfbreyes and Deckard like this.
  10. Newlin

Newlin Member

WTF? How did he act exactly? The mans shoulder came out of its socket two times!

He did not let us down. The man got injured.

Plowman, Deckard and Hakeemtheking like this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

Vivi likes this.
  12. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

he probably so happy he doesn't have to worry about techs for at least one season now. he and donkey gonna tag team the zebras with expletives to no end

BHannes2BHonest likes this.
  13. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Why would the Wizards be in the market for a wing player when they have Porter, Oubre, and that rookie already.......? Could it be that maybe one of them is on the trading block...perhaps the highest paid one out of the three?

D-rock likes this.
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

if we lose both Ariza and Luc Idk what I’ll do...

15. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

buy a nunnally jersey of course :D

D-rock, BHannes2BHonest and Reeko like this.
  16. Garner

Garner Member

I'd absolutely swap Luc and Anderson for Otto.

steddinotayto likes this.
  17. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

You’ll get over it.

Next season we will be talking about how great Harden is at playing the 3.

D-rock likes this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

I saw that lineup u posted with Ego at the 2 and Harden at the 3 and liked the idea of it, but we’re trying to beat GS and lose our 2 best wing defenders? That would hurt

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Agree that it's ridiculous to dump on Luc when he couldn't help the injury, and probably shouldn't have tried to play. My main concern, however, and it's been mentioned - what's been done about it? Anyone remember Carl Herrera from back in the day? A very valuable piece of the Rockets roster who kept dislocating his shoulder after the initial injury. How do we know Luc will be good to go? You can't cross your fingers on that stuff and hope for the best. Has anyone heard anything about the status of that shoulder?

D-rock likes this.
  20. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Don’t fret, MCW is our newest wing defender....