1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PF is our weakest link now?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by duluth111222, Mar 24, 2012.

?

Is PF position our weakest link?

1. Yes

57 vote(s)
    54.8%
  2. No

47 vote(s)
    45.2%
  1. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

BTW, our defense was at it's best last night when Camby was playing the middle.

I can't wait to get Lowry back and see if we can strangle some opponents defensively with Lowry, Dragic, Parsons (or Lee), Camby, and Patterson.

2. roslolian

roslolian Member

Um what's wrong with saying this? Not everyone loves their team so much that they'll cry on tv like Gasol or go into the deep end like Odom.

I'm not sure why saying "I don't really care where I play if I'm traded" means quitting on your team. Is he supposed to say "OMG Daryl please don't trade me please please please! ". :rolleyes:

Dude who talked about his performance was right, 29 pts before injury, 8 pts after injury.

3. cod

cod Member

Yes, he quit on his team by playing injured.

4. cod

cod Member

⇧ playing through an injury, to be clearer.

5. CaptainRox

CaptainRox Member

Agreed, SG comes in second if Lee can't stay consistent night in and night out

6. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

yeah, especially with a GM who has the reputation of treating everybody as traceable asset and has been reportedly dangling him in numerous trade rumors, what exactly do you expect him to say?

7. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

barring present injuries... pf is easily our weakest spot...

camby/sam - solid enough
    Clee/Kmart - solid - hopefully CLee starts going forward
    KLow/Dragic - gold
    Parsons/Bud/Morris - decent enough with upside...
    pf.... LOVE Scola, but his defence is our biggest weakness - kmarts is worse, but Scola's lack of d allows more high percentage buckets.... PPat... looks decent at times, but hugely inconsistant...

Posted earlier on a diff thread, after retainng Clee and Dragic, our biggest goal of the offseason has to be packaging Scola/Kmart/Bud?/NY pick?/Dallas pick? for an upper level pf - then we're ready to rock next year!

8. cod

cod Member

The Lowry-Dragic backcourt is more offense than defense IMO.