1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Petition to keep TMac!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Possum, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. h0m3t0wnh3r0

h0m3t0wnh3r0 Member

^he said beer.... tmac could use one right now. if only he worked as hard three years ago like he is attempting to right now. what an idiot! how could you let your team and yourself down the way he is doing it? just like in toronto, orlando, and now you can add houston to that list. this is what happens when people don't go to college. high school-to-nba lottery draft picks for the most part tend to be busts with the exception of kobe/garnett/howard. it is too much of a gamble and tmac in my opinion, even with all that he has done for the rockets, is a bust. he will never reach full potential.

2. timlan2057

timlan2057 Member

My one star is comin' up.

3. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.

Motion seconded.

OP:

[​IMG]

4. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

His resume is awful. Toronto, Orlando and Houston and in every single city when he left the fans/organization basically washed their hands of him and said good riddance.

T-Mac's trade value lies in his expiring contract, not in his value on the court. I don't think the next couple of years are going to be all that kind to him.

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mNLuq0lW50k&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mNLuq0lW50k&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

6. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

exactly - it would be one thing if it was only one city/team that he had a falling out with, but its all of them. at some point you have to ask yourself whether or not its the raptors, magic and rockets or its mcgrady. he now has a clear history/pattern of falling out w/ him team/management/fans.

3 years in toronto
    4 years in orlando
    5 years in houston

his maturity level/ego have matured each time he goes to a new team, but only enough to help him last 1 year longer. sometimes i feel like steve francis never left - we still ended up w/ a guy who couldnt keep his damn mouth shut and couldnt keep his ego in check.

...and 1 star for you! see my sig!

7. wood

wood Member

You've got to be kidding me?....Keep him?....After all he's put us through?....Sure there were a few good moments, but heck Chucky Brown, Pete Chillcut, Chris Jent and others gave us a few good moments. I don't regret him coming to the Rockets, but when it's time, it's time! I just hope we (Morey) can get something good out of this.

8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

Maybe you shouldn't post here, putting Mac before the team. Ridiculous

9. Possum

Possum Member

All right you TMac haters are really starting to piss me off. You guys need to take a reading comprehension class. Did you not read the part where it said This thread is for the TMac fans that think he is in the right and the organization/coach is wrong, to voice their opinion.

Do you not understand this! STAY AWAY!!!! :WINK:

10. Salvy

Salvy Member

What could he have possibly dont to you? or anyone else on this forum.... Every T-Mac hater acts as if Mcgrady persoanlly spit in they're face and ran off laughing only to find out he also burned down they're house.... Chill people, he has done nothing to yall or Houston.... If he did "quit" on his team then they are the ones who should be acting like this, but him quiting also opened doors so that the team we have today is that good.... We all know Mcgrady is better then 7 min the on court, it would have taken more min for him to get better yes but it does not look like the coach had those intentions ever. He is gone, the only ones crying seem to be the T-Mac haters....

11. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

I will sign a petition to keep him on the bench for this season ....hold him hostage just like he did to us.

12. solid

solid Contributing Member

The NBA is not a democratic organization, but, apparently the U.S. Congress isn't either. The fan's opinion has little bearing on this situation.

13. Possum

Possum Member

Dam haters are like cockaraoches, cant get rid of them. Go away you not wanted here.

If you still believe in TMac please post and let it be known. Stand up and show your love!

14. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

I hope this is sarcasm, I just saw you post "AMEN BROTHER" in another thread when someone said "bye bye Tracy"

15. tcadriel

tcadriel Member

Oh please, give me a break. Tracy has been here too long as it is. If you guys were really Tracy's fans you would want him to be traded so you can actually see him play somewhere. He's not gonna get anytime here. So if you want to see him play and be in a situation where he can play "Tracy ball", hope for a trade ASAP. Then you can go blow up their board and tell them how great Tracy is. Meanwhile Rockets fans can finally move on to Rocket ball and stop talking about the sideshow. ;)

16. Possum

Possum Member

You no post here you are not TMac fan.

17. wood

wood Member

It's not what he did to me personally, but what he did to us fans. You said it yourself, when he quit he let us all down. There were high expectations with his arrival, but his quitting ways and NO HEART ways began a transition where Rockets fans started to doubt his ability. Hell, I'm still waiting for him to show me what he has, it's been years. There's no hard feelings here, or hating. But like I said before, when it's time, it's time. And his time has expired! No 2nd round of the playoffs, that's hard to deal with when you expect so much more.

18. Possum

Possum Member

Go away!!!!!! You are interfearing!!!!!!

19. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

maybe he thinks keeping t-mac is best for the team ;)

20. fallenphoenix

fallenphoenix Contributing Member

so you're a hypocritical attention w**** :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.