1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Petition] GET RID OF TRACY PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by HowsMyDriving, Nov 24, 2009.

1. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

I know there are many threads out there about TMAC, but I'd like to see an official petition thread of getting rid of this cancer. The reasons being,

1. He wants to play, but nobody wants him to play, and apparently he is going to whine and pout until he gets his way, like a spoiled brat.
    2. Our coach does not trust him.
    3. Nobody that is trading for him cares if he can play, they want his expiring contract.
    4. He betrayed the team, the organization, and the fans last year, so he does not deserve any benefit of the doubt.
    5. He continues to circumvent the team by going straight to the media and causing drama, which is all he is good at right now.
    6. He is on the downside of his career, and at this point it is more important to develop the young talent than give playing time to a selfish guy who is only a superstar in his own head.
    7. Most importantly, the sooner the team is rid of him, the less dumb threads I have to read about tracy being some kind of savior for the rockets this season.

2. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

In before lock.

3. Jebus

Jebus Contributing Member

10 minutes? we're getting slow around here.

must be because it's early.

4. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

consider this the karmic balance thread for that other thread :)

just want it to be clear that some of us have too much sense to support tracy mccancer.

5. 1individual

1individual Member

You don't decide who to get rid of, the organization does. Leave it to them, and stop ranting unnecessarily. You're only making it worse.

6. HowsMyDriving

HowsMyDriving Member

they already know he needs to go.

but if people can make silly threads petitioning the team to play mccancer, then we need silly threads petitioning the team not to.

otherwise someone who looks at the GARM will think we're all morons. This way they'll only think half of us are morons. (not this half, either).

7. 1individual

1individual Member

"An eye for an eye will only make the world blind." - Ghandi

8. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Member

I say we start a petition to ban you from Clutch fans...talk about a whiner!

9. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Guilty on all counts......

Goodbye Tracy.

10. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

i wanted to draft vince young
    i'm over that now

was it really necessary to make a mimic thread?

11. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is about what's best for the Houston Rockets.........and it's finally time to deal him and his expiring contract.

12. spaceage808

spaceage808 Member

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

I was until last night. He looks good too bad I hate the Titans that was painful.

14. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

Ugh.

But, since we're venting...

DAMN YOU JVG YOU COST US BRANDON ROY!!!

15. joesr

joesr Member

/signed

"Tired of trade threads"

16. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

In my opinion, there is more upside to keeping Tmac if he is truly healthy. I don't care what comes out of Tmac's mouth. It all gets blown out of proportion anyway. This team is going nowhere without a player of Tmac's caliber. You might as well just write off this team. I guess it's good enough to have a scrappy team that competes night in and night out...but is not a bona-fide contender? If Tmac is dumped and goes on to kill the league for another team...then how would you feel? What can you get for Tmac now in a trade without proving he has comeback from injury and is playing at a high level? The answer is nothing worth a crap to even consider it.

Just let Tmac play when the team deems him ready to play. Then, if it is clearly not working out, then we can make a move. Why would you make a move before he even gets back into game action to see what he can do? I think if Tmac and Yao are present next season with the team we have...then we are pretty damn good. Take one of them out of the equation, then we are just good with no chance of winning a championship. Then, where are we? Nowhere.

If just being pretty good is all you want to be, then that is screwed up. Tmac, Yao, and cast are still our best chance for getting a championship. If that experiment is going to be over, then I dread waiting another several seasons to do anything. It's all downhill from there. If Tmac and Yao are healthy again, then they deserve another shot at it to see what comes of it. Or, we better find another star to take Tmac's spot. That doesn't seem likely.

1 person likes this.
  17. OvenproofBadger

Agreed, i would defo sign that

18. G0 R0CKETS

G0 R0CKETS Member

Get rid of him for what? Who are we getting?

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Peace of mind and clarity of thought?

DD

20. towW

towW Member

All petition signers read ^ before signing.