1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Perfect Movie Scenes

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by MadMax, Aug 1, 2013.

1. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GKaYOW9zMoY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CwEIkXMfL1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. CCorn

CCorn Member

Mind= blown. I'm watching it on Amc right now and when he's blocking the door in the basement and the alien is turning the doorknob he goes "I'm not read for this".

I skimmed over this the other day and that reminded me.

4. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

The five minutes showing Carl and Ellie and their marriage (Up!)

5. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Hey Max, I kinda thought at staunch Christian man like yourself would recognise the kind of filth that Pulp Fiction/Django Unchained is. I'm an Atheist and I get it.

The world is full of violence and downright deviant behaviour, and it is no coincedence that that the desensitization that comes from young people watching these things, the more violent and despicable **** happens. IDGAF what people say about it 'just being a movie'

6. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

^^^THIS^^^ This is the first scene I thought about when I read the thread title.

and the Deer Hunter - first Russian Roulette scene. Embed disabled, and its not the entire full scene..just the end.

http://youtu.be/MMjZKXaptBk

7. 713

713 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z-qV9wVGb38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PGqB6JIUzBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

Read the Bible..it's every bit as filthy. Life is like that....shades of grey.

I'm sorry to disappoint :)

9. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

NSFW language:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3e7wbs_xfas" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

10. JunkyardDwg

JunkyardDwg Contributing Member

Bullit - there's such purity to this scene that you really don't find much anymore, if at all. No special effects, no bombastic music... just two cars speeding down the streets of San Francisco.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Lbs_nYW3-o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  11. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh, god yes! Many don't realize that McQueen did his own driving in that scene. I seriously doubt that it could even be filmed the way it was done in the flick in today's San Francisco. A classic scene in one of my favorite films. The scene has been copied countless times since.

12. CXbby

CXbby Member

By far the best fight scene I've seen. Blows that Oldboy scene away, imo.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/x9ZRjIiNzhM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 person likes this.
  13. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

First scene as a kid that blew me back

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/ghKy8FRhs28" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. lean

lean Member

"I smell it, lemme inhale it."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AQqfBE4alUs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GtlP2vrIq_w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Omaha Beach landing from Saving Private Ryan

1 person likes this.
  16. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Shawshank Redemption - When Red re-unites with Andy on the beach

A Few Good Men - Tom Cruise interrogating Jack Nicholson on the witness stand at the end ("You can't handle the truth!")

2001: Space Odyssey - When Dave is disabling HAL and HAL says he is scared and sings "Daisy"

Pretty much the last third of North by Northwest, especially the fight scene on Mount Rushmore

Roy Batty's dialogue to Deckard at the end of Blade Runner

Grady telling Jack Torrance in the bathroom about how he "corrected" his girls and wife about the Overlook in Kubrick's The Shining

There are many others but these are the ones that come to mind first.

17. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

This one came to mind after reading a thread in the GARM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J-lt6jDaVnc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

18. Han Solo

Han Solo Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mQ4KzClb1C4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. 713

713 Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/suwLnSl9dY8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>