1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Per Adrian Wojnarowski] McGrady hopes to return against T'Wolves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stevierebel, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ak99999

ak99999 Member

Hopefully Morey and the Rockets organization learned something from last year and will hold McGrady out until the 23rd just to teach him a lesson.

It would be pathetic for the Rockets organization to let McGrady call the shots after doing the exact same thing last season.

I was hoping McGrady would come back and help us out after learning what not to do last season, but looks like more of the same as last year.

2. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

of course he chose an away game, to avoid the chorus of boos at toyota center

3. KiwiRocket

KiwiRocket Member

Will be great to have him back, im a big Tmac fan and I dont think he necessarily fits this team. As a fan of basketball in general I hope he can come back 100% fitness and show what he is capable of. Give the hate a rest people.

1 person likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Man you sound bitter.

1 person likes this.
  5. jackie_moon23

jackie_moon23 Member

Haha this is probably where he decides not to get the MRI because he's afraid of what he'll find out.

6. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Real fans will not boo T-mac. They should understand that he can actually help this team.

Ill say it again remember alot of people were upset t-mac was coming back during the beginning of our 22 game win streak. He turned out to be the MVP as i stated earlier.

I dont why people want him to fail. :rolleyes:

7. HookemHorns1250

Bleh, not sure how I feel about this.

However, I'll be cheering my butt off for him when he's on the court, as I will the other players.

Be a Rockets fan first, anti or pro Tracy fan second.

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Those are the real fans. Jumping on his bandwagon during the 13 in 33 seconds and when he failed in the playoffs jumped off it.

9. young truth

young truth Member

Real fans deserve a real star to support. And no real fan will forgive Mac for his last year antics, especially the ESPN announcement

10. Pete Chilcutt

Wait who are the real fans? The people that want to boo him?

11. Pete Chilcutt

Winning changes everything. If a fan is hoping for a player to fail, that is no better then what you guys are saying.

12. Kojirou

Kojirou Member

This would be completely awesome, given I live in St. Paul right now.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I think the hate around here has spread so far that one cannot understand what sarcasm is. A real fan is cheering for someone on his team. Regardless whether injured or not. They do not ask him to be traded at every opportunity. They support him and let Morey do his work. When he is traded we will say he has had played well in Houston to begin with and not that he had failed.

14. young truth

young truth Member

Honestly look at T-Mac's career, most of the successes of Orlando, Toronto and Houston (last year second round) were achieved in his absence.

Isn't it about time, we called a spade a spade and say that this dude is plain badluck.

15. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

he was calling the shots because it was up to him of what he wanted to do. he just came out with micro surgery before he told the rockets, not a big deal. He even apologized for it.

16. Pete Chilcutt

Okay jus making sure man. I agree with you. I dont understand some of these people here. Wishing a player on your own team to do bad is mind boggling. Seriously. maybe these are YOF and not Rockets only fans.

17. ak99999

ak99999 Member

Does anyone in the Rockets organization talk to McGrady on a regular basis?

18. jason86976253

jason86976253 Member

good to hear this :D

19. tmacandyming1

tmacandyming1 Member

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Woot? Questioning my fanhood. Check the barbed wire at the game!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxxeVe_ZlMA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QxxeVe_ZlMA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>