1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Per Adrian Wojnarowski] McGrady hopes to return against T'Wolves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stevierebel, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Just play already. It's obvious he thinks he's ready and he feels he's ready so let him play. I'm sick and tired of reading all this speculation from our resident couch GM's. Let's get's this over and done with so we can move on.

2. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

yea and obviously the 18th, he said sooner or later, i think the organization is just all over the place with the timetable.

"I don’t think there is a specific day. We did announce that day because it was our best guess at the time-Morey

3. jevjnd

jevjnd Contributing Member

He cited his source.

4. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

is it okay if i call you a jackass.

5. Convictedstupid

Haha sure thing bro.

6. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

7. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

tracy is an idiot

8. lunaticrocket

lunaticrocket Rookie

Maybe he is scared that if he waits too much longer, he will not be able to crack into an 8 man rotation!

I really hope he is back as soon as possible. As a fan I need to know right away if we can count on him... The problem (the of problems you like to have) is that the Rockets organization is in a pretty comfortable position. All of a sudden they are in the driver's seat and not desperate: ticket sales are going to be good this year, team will make the playoffs, will be in a good position for 2010 free agency...

9. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

i am concerned about his conditioning. We are a much faster team now, just look at brooks, ariza, lowry and budinger run those fast break. If he can prove to me that he can run and drive to the basket, then put him in. Otherwise, we might as well just do whatever we are doing right now.

10. Rokman

Rokman Member

DING! DING! DING! DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!!! WHAT DOES HE WIN JOHNNY?!!

I agree with this statement completely!

11. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I know, but he usually knows behind the scene stuff himself that's why I asked him a question before but he said he wasn't commenting.

12. young truth

young truth Member

For those worried about my lousy movie post, this is not a frigging humanitarian board, this is a houston rockets forum.

And, how much exactly do you think these poor folks in Africa will get from T-Mac's movie.
    Also, how much do you think T-Mac invested in that movie compared with the profit he will make from it or tax write offs

There is nothing T-Mac is saying in that movie that is not shown on cnn or discovery channel or history channel.

The same people riding T-Mac jock now that they heard he's about to return will be the same one complaining when he pulls another ESPN move

The thread I replied to was about T-Mac's pride as a man, and from what I have seen so far, he has none.

But hey, we are all entitled to our opinion

1 person likes this.
  13. ak99999

ak99999 Member

I can't believe McGrady screws up again and makes announcements by himself instead of through the Rockets. What an a$$!!! He did not learn anything from last season. Is he really that stupid?

14. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

Who the flying turd balls gave this dude rep?

Really? REALLY?

My goodness.

15. RyanB

RyanB Member

When he decided to go under surgery he put it on his website without any official appearance with the team staff
    And now that MRI has been planned for Nov 23 he decides to make his return before, and by sending an email to Yahoo sports!! :eek: :eek:
    Just the way he's acting does not let you respect him
    the dude just does not give a ... about his coach, GM or teammates
    so welcome back T-No respect, u're gonna be traded for sure

16. young truth

young truth Member

Just like cancer, he will keep coming back. And just like cancer, he will keep destroying the success of this team. I wish we could trade him to the Celtics to rub his badluck on KG, although KG might make him cry

17. archinkent

archinkent Member

lol great date to come back. rockets will be tired from the game against the suns the night before and tmac will use that opportunity to play better than the others. then there will be threads saying 'tmac is back', 'tmac appreciation thread' etc.

18. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Awesome note. :)

19. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I don't want him back. Can't he just retire already?

20. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

You would be better off if you would just shut the hell up. seriously y r you bringing in humanitarian efforts to disgrace the guy?. You said it yourself this is a basketball thread. So why dont you start listening to yourself.