1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Per Adrian Wojnarowski] McGrady hopes to return against T'Wolves

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stevierebel, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Cowboii

Cowboii Member

Yes, i tried. He is already picked up :(

2. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Quoted for truth.

McFraidy is thinking about the next contract only even though he is basically damaged goods. Sucks for any team crazy enough to sign him to big dollars--hell sign him period without a MRI.

3. vcchlw

vcchlw Contributing Member

McGrady is an idiot. Can we still lure Maloofs to give us Martin and Noccioni?

4. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Very exciting news. I mean that too. I'm very anxious to see what version of T-Mac we're going to get. In any event, I absolutely refuse to be so "What have you done for me lately?" with him. He's still on my team, he still has my full support and I want him to play to his full potential to either help us win or best maximize his trade appeal.

5. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

Yahoo may have jumped the gun on this one.

6. jmr123jmr

jmr123jmr Member

PLease PEOPLE DON"T DOUBT, BELIEVE!!! If u ar Rockets Fans lets hope for the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

7. DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF Member

Oh hell no!

8. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

what about morey's twitter?

9. Deep Waters

Deep Waters Member

As long as Tracy can at the very least, become/remain a facilitator, he will not slow us down at all in his comeback. He will without a doubt remain a focal point of opposing defenses. I'm optimistic he'll provide more, but expect that as the minimum. I say his debut with be 11 pts 5 dishes and 4 boards. Who knows, he could comeback Gilbert style.

10. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

This obvious disagreement between the one individual and the organization is why I didn't post anything specific before.

Obviously someone is jumping the gun and is too excited to get back on the court.

My stance: I'll believe it when I see it for MANY consecutive games. No false starts #3....

11. lalala902102001

Wow. Interesting.

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

You just wonder if he missed being in the spotlight and got a little jealous of all the talk of the Rockets being pretty good when everyone thought they were bad.

DD

13. young truth

young truth Member

lol very cute Deckard, just very cute. Even if i have 24 red "thingy" by my name, it won't make any difference. Just cos you don't agree with my posts doesn't mean it doesn't make sense. Maybe you should stick your head out of your arse to learn another perspective kid

14. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

I don't see it. If he were 99% as he said over the summer seems like he would have been playing already.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Truth !

We all know he is prone to exageration, so this is probably just him doing that again.

But, he keeps screwing with the Rockets, makes me think maybe those trade rumors are true, and he is doing it again? Heck who really knows?

DD

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Tracy just spewing stuff as usual. He dug himself a hole, he's digging it deeper. Now he'll be climbing out of that hole in a different uni.

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Come down. It's just 5 days difference.

18. BlastOff

BlastOff Member

Well if I were Adelman I would sent his 20 million dollar ass to Rio Grande Valley to get into game shape while Morey finds a way to trade him.

19. worzel gummidge

The problem is he didn't announce through the Rockets or at least appear to be on the same page as Morey.

20. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

You know what, that is a GREAT idea. They could say they need to measure his progress and how he fares in real games down in RGV and evaluate him going all out in a NBDL game before letting him play in an NBA game. That would surely send him a message and screw him over like he did to the Rockets last year and is doing right now. We all know Tracy hates RGV and it would his fragile little rep if he were to find out he will play in a NBDL game.