1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People seriously, this is a GREAT deal!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsFan11, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Entropy

Entropy Member

Notice how he schools Tmac 2 or 3 times in that video.

2. mi0304

mi0304 Member

I recommend you any of Rafer Alston mix.

3. Downtownbrown

Downtownbrown Member

Landry is not a free agent this summer.

4. baldeagle40

baldeagle40 Member

Nice video-WOW
    Hadn't seen a lot of him besides stats and some of our games.
    Hurts to have Landry go......but I trust that we are doing what had to be done. Someone had to go(Landry, Scola, etc.)---and maybe other moves are coming. If not, we can roll with this. Got our draft picks and some $$ left for summer. Battriza will break up, I like our backcourt for sure and we'll see what happens.

Welcome to Houston "Flying Platypus"!!!!!

5. Kate81

Kate81 Member

T-Mac did it to himself.

Do you not remember all the crap he pulled last year? There things he did this season that were stupid. Getting dressed to play? Nobody knew what the hell was going on...

6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

this.

7. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

lol. Are you insinuating Rafer Alton = Kevin Martin? ;) For that much, we could all drool over Brian Cook's highlight youtubes. Glad we didn't trade him.

8. wyo-ming

wyo-ming Rookie

losing carl hurts in the heart but in 1 months he will be forgotten if this works out i think Jared Jefferies & Hilton Armstrong will be more than just throw ins

9. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

Martin has the ability to hang in the air...and that's something people don't talk about it. A lot of peeps wish they can hang and concentrate before attempt a shot...but Martin has that ability..this is what makes him dangerous.

10. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

If this was a great deal with Martin, Armstrong, and Rodriguez, what is it if you take away Rodriguez and throw in Hill, Jeffries, a 2012 first rounder, and the right to swap 2011 picks with the Knicks?

11. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It would be a great trade if we could trade Cook for a mild case of jock itch.

12. wyo-ming

wyo-ming Rookie

i wonder if all three of our new rockets feel like m l k free at last free at last thank d.m. we are free at last!!!

13. anon3803

anon3803 Member

Is it just me or are all the proposed lineup posts here forgetting that we have Jordan Hill? Sure, he's just a rookie, but so is Budinger. I think Hill has the potential to be a solid scorer/rebounder off the bench this season and the next. He will be a lot better than Anderson or Armstrong at PF IMO and with a little development could easily become a 15pt/10reb starter.

I'd do:
    Yao/Hayes
    Scola/Hill
    Ariza/Battier
    Martin/Budinger
    Brooks/Lowry

Anderson, Armstrong, and Taylor can bring up the 3rd string.

14. caffreys_irish_ale

caffreys_irish_ale Contributing Member

So who will be the leading scorer next season if nothing changes and all are healthy?

Yao

Brooks

Martin

15. dbdb49

dbdb49 Member

HOUSTONMENTO KINGS

16. Depressio

Depressio Contributing Member

Martin > Yao > Brooks as far as scoring. Yao is still the bigger threat, so will be focused on, opening up scoring opportunities for Martin. Yao is the best, but Martin will score more (because of Yao).

17. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

I like Battier and Scola finishing the game with these 3. Battier rarely makes mistakes compared to Ariza